Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

this is for meowiarty and meowiarty only.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
ok so i just got to moo shu and you were so easy to beat, i mean spike the crusher at least gave me a challenge so think about working out some at the gym, ok.

lvl 37 fire

Defender
May 06, 2009
flowers1234567890 wrote:
ok so i just got to moo shu and you were so easy to beat, i mean spike the crusher at least gave me a challenge so think about working out some at the gym, ok.

lvl 37 fire

Really? did you do this with a group or solo? I did it solo, and it took me 2 trys before I could kill him. The first try I managed (only just) to kill off the 2 adds, and the 2nd one was just him and he went down. I also learned how to deal with his partiqular brand of cheating. I mean "enhanced" battle.

Before the changes I could do the whole group at once and win, but that was then this is now. (yea yea I have a few wizards)

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
I had a lot of fun with Meowiarty. My death friend and I took him on the other day and we buffed up our spells so much that i hit him with a Phoenix that dealt over 4000 damage :-) But dont get me wrong, he still gave me a hard time and made me heal a lot! lol

Kane Lionflame
lvl 41 Master Pyromancer

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
um i only had 1 person with like 500 health help me with meowiarty, but i did the tower by my self and my strategy was to after every fight go back to the nearestfloor with health. :D

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
Omg!

I got these badges from big ben:

Mastermind

Crusher Crusher lol

How i got teh crusher crusher badge?

i spilled milk all over the place.
And I killed that cat thug and i stole his badge

How i got teh mastermind badge?

i killed meowiarty and agony

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
alienforce0320 wrote:
Omg!

I got these badges from big ben:

Mastermind

Crusher Crusher lol

How i got teh crusher crusher badge?

i spilled milk all over the place.
And I killed that cat thug and i stole his badge

How i got teh mastermind badge

i killed meowiarty and agony

sweet i only got the master mind badge though i did spill some of spikes milk im comin for yah next oni boy!!!
Artur GoldenGlade Pyromancer

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
i got three badges

these are the ones i got

Mastermind

Crusher Chrusher

and last but not least spider squisher

i think its totally great that i got these badges : :D

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
heh i'd laugh so hard if meowiarty commented on here. he probably will, he's a moderator.

Survivor
Aug 15, 2009
wow i am surprised NONE of you mentioned he is BALD!
I MEAN SERIOUSLY A BALD CAT!!??
THAT IS JUST WACKO! oh and one more thing i need to tell you, meowiarty, I LIKE PIE. lol

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
flowers1234567890 wrote:

lvl 37 fire
Well i think the terms "brains over brawn" comes into pefect matter with spike and meowiarty.

Meowiarty may not spend most of his days in the gym but maybe he was at the most sucsessful university at MB. (lol

As for spike... eh idk what to say

Meowiarty was harder for me cause i am myth but he also has the better odds than spike. (also i wonder why that puny little life golem was one of them, it should be a potbelly)

Delver
Mar 19, 2009
Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
sumra wrote:
wow i am surprised NONE of you mentioned he is BALD!
I MEAN SERIOUSLY A BALD CAT!!??
THAT IS JUST WACKO! oh and one more thing i need to tell you, meowiarty, I LIKE PIE. lol

I know, right? He is bald AND ugly! Lucky kitty. Hehe I always thought he was a mouse...or a mouse cat skinny bald ugly thing. But I dont get the name..I mean of course "meow" for cats but he should really be covered in warts, dont ya think? Then he'd get three times the ugly!

P.S I like pie, too!!!!

Survivor
Apr 06, 2010
because he is a sphinx cat. YOU GUYS HAVEN'T MENTIONED ONE THING ABOUT A SPHINX WHY j/k but why not

Survivor
May 06, 2010
meowiarty's name is from sherlock holmes (sherlock Bones) enemy moriarty

Explorer
Dec 20, 2009
Survivor
Apr 23, 2010
It would be funny if there was a mission to defeat a cat named Kitty Bieber. It would sing and Baby Baby Baby Oh played during the battle. That would be funny but annoying listing to that song.

Survivor
May 23, 2009
Squire
Jun 19, 2009
Riptide345 wrote:
It would be funny if there was a mission to defeat a cat named Kitty Bieber. It would sing and Baby Baby Baby Oh played during the battle. That would be funny but annoying listing to that song.

I know this doesn't fit in to the topic but you just had to bring this up lol. I can't stand Justin Beiber!!!! I hate his songs and he sings like a girl XD. sorry i just had to let that out lol.

James skull Weilder
level 48 death

Survivor
Jul 13, 2009
james71d wrote:
I need help with him plz
dude I am so willing to help. just get me the quest and me and you can take him down easily.I have beaten the Jade Oni twice so it will be a piece of cake.Plus I have Buegille and I have Hydra thanks to my amulet and I have faced bosses in Dragonspyre so Meowiarity will be nothing compared to some of the things me (and my friend -) have seen.Meet me on Sunbird relam at 6:-P.M Eastern time in the Marleybone shoe shop on any day that you are on or else

Karic Goldenfist
Oni Slayer 8)
lvl. 35 Necromancer

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
Yea! This is for Meowiarty:

I agree with them! You STINK! I got MooShu about 3 weeks ago, and I'm ready to beat the Oni boys! BTW I already got the War Oni! So Plague Oni, Death Oni, and Jade Oni better watch out! 8)

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
willwolf64 wrote:
Yea! This is for Meowiarty:

I agree with them! You STINK! I got MooShu about 3 weeks ago, and I'm ready to beat the Oni boys! BTW I already got the War Oni! So Plague Oni, Death Oni, and Jade Oni better watch out! 8)

LOL.

You have a long way to go, wizard.

Elizabeth MistLeaf
Level 45
Currently in;
Crucible, Dragonspyre

Survivor
Aug 05, 2009
yea is not hard but i bet thats only cause i am a level 43. but yea this is kinda shocking but i still have that quest XD. i just never liked it so i am going to start it in a bit. and if any body who reads this and knows a jacob fire theif that is me.

Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
Meowiarty? A total weakling. I took a single friend along with me, and we took him and his little henchmen down in 3 minutes (counting).

Connor Raveneyes