Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Multiple Location Sign-Ons

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 22, 2008
My brother and I are always debating about who's wizard is better or that someone needs help in a quest. But we can never battle each other or help each other because when we log on from another computer, the other one gets logged off. I think that you should be able to have more than one person on a name at once. But everyone may not feel comfortable with this so maybe make it an option kinda like text chat. Just an idea. Thanks!

Administrator
If two players want to play Wizard101 at the same time, you will both need different accounts. The same account cannot be logged in more than once.

Talk to Mr Lincoln about some of the options you have for a second account, and how it can cost you less per account if your accounts are grouped together in a family plan.

You can contact him through the Help & Support tab on the left.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
skbronco6 wrote:
My brother and I are always debating about who's wizard is better or that someone needs help in a quest. But we can never battle each other or help each other because when we log on from another computer, the other one gets logged off. I think that you should be able to have more than one person on a name at once. But everyone may not feel comfortable with this so maybe make it an option kinda like text chat. Just an idea. Thanks!

i really want to be able to do this too with my sister.