Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Kensington park.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
I have just beaten marlybone, and I must say I am a little surprised. All along the story line, I never went into kensington park. Is it a side quest, or maybe in another world I will have to go there like I had to go to kroktopia at the begining of marlybone. I was wondering, how to get to kensington park.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2008
i am not positive when, but some time, the police dog outside the park gives you a quest to go in the park, that is it, i bevleve that you must do another quest before you can go in. so do all the quests. i think it was one that gave you a lot of xp. hope that helped. :-)

machael scullblood lvl 31 death/life

GO DEATH!

Defender
May 06, 2009
Akrilon wrote:
I have just beaten marlybone, and I must say I am a little surprised. All along the story line, I never went into kensington park. Is it a side quest, or maybe in another world I will have to go there like I had to go to kroktopia at the begining of marlybone. I was wondering, how to get to kensington park.

You get there via the train station. If you haven't gotten the quest yet there should be a police dog infront of the KP entrance that will have a quest, just simply talk to him, and then the ticket lady and then you have access to KP. I frankly do this quest on all of my characters, but I never ever do KP on them. Although if there was someone around that was interested I would probably bite and help, but if we didn't succeed it wouldn't upset me considering it is an optional instance.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
Speak to the police officer at the station and start the dungeon by approaching one of the ballons

Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
darkpsilon wrote:
Speak to the police officer at the station and start the dungeon by approaching one of the ballons

Well, I almost completed this task last night, but the server had to be shut down for routine maintenance. Oh I was so upset, I could have screamed! Two hours of progress, GONE! I already beat the boss once and I was working on the second time. This mission is nearly impossible solo, was this part of the upgrade where you made everyone tougher?

Survivor
May 09, 2009
Something I noticed for the first time last night was when I went to help one of my friends with Kensington Park it would not let me in I would click on the "Jump To" button and would be prompted with, "The friend you are trying to is in a full instance" and it wouldn't allow me to port in. I know I have jumped in to help a friend before in KP so is this also something new with the patch or is this a glitch that needs to be fixed?