Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

stuck in marleybone

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
I am level 26, have no more krakatopia quests, and have been led to Marleybone. There, I have a quest to find books. I follow my arrow to multiple locations - doors, ports - and cannot get in. Although I can see the teleport spirals on the floor, they have no light.

I just want to progress. Can someone help????

Administrator
You had similar quests in Wizard City and Krokotopia that asked you to find books, and they were located inside areas you couldn't access until you had unlocked them through normal quest progression.

Look around Marleybone for characters that have yellow exclamation points over their heads, they have quests for you that will allow you to continue your adventures in Marleybone.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
yess the same thing with me but i am not able to get on because its taking a long time to load :| im lvl 30 if you fing me thats good luck because ive seen the last worl it has lava every where
and tell me if you could go in catzienstiens lab on top of the jail near the street sweeper

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
quote=poofdcat]I am level 26, have no more krakatopia quests, and have been led to Marleybone. There, I have a quest to find books. I follow my arrow to multiple locations - doors, ports - and cannot get in. Although I can see the teleport spirals on the floor, they have no light.

I just want to progress. Can someone help????

[=king dedede]

yess you could find me in marely bone im level 30 my caracters name is jack dark mender and its a hard world to go thru my friend and i had trouble going thru it it is not fun at all i have been in big ben 2 times and won with 4 people its not fun at all