Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Zeke's Quest :: Not Working

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 30, 2008
Uhm, okay, I don't know how to explain this but I'll try my best to...
Zeke's Stray Cat quest won't even register for my player. When I ask Zeke about his quests, he says that I've already started it. But when I look at my quest journal it doesn't have the quest even in it. Or when I find a cat, it doesn't do anything.
Here's what I think happened...
My friend and I just left a dungeon in Dragonspyre, and we went to Marleybone. He found a cat, and it said on my screen that I found a cat. I hadn't started the quest in the first place at that time. I think that the game had us sharing progress even though we were out of the dungeon. And now that we're long passed that, I have the quest, but since I didn't start it myself, I don't have it in my journal therefore it won't show my progress when I find a cat.
I know it's confusing, but I'd like an admin to look at it. ^_^

Administrator
In order for us to look more closely at your exact situation, you need to send this information to Mr Lincoln.
To do this, go to the Help & Support tab below on the left, (make sure you're logged in to the website first)
There you will see a Contact Us tab.
Click this and follow all the instructions to let Mr Lincoln know what's going on.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
The samething is happening to me but my friends never started it with me. It just never showed up in my quest journal. Please reply. :?

Survivor
May 10, 2009
hi this is might be happening because maybe you havent found all the beetles in krokotopia or smiths in wizard city :-)after you found them you go to zeke in marleybone and he will give you the quest
hope it helps
PS is hard to find all cats
PS 2 storm and myth rocks :-D

Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
i can't get my crowns to work there. i went in the area and every time i'm in the mb commons my crowns dissippear and the only reason i got the crowns is for buying vestment of assistance and and a hat from zeke but when i'm near him in mb i don have any crowns. what should i do?

Administrator
You should contact Customer Support.
Please contact Mr Lincoln with this issue through the Help & Support tab on the left of the website.

Shadow264 wrote:
i can't get my crowns to work there. i went in the area and every time i'm in the mb commons my crowns dissippear and the only reason i got the crowns is for buying vestment of assistance and and a hat from zeke but when i'm near him in mb i don have any crowns. what should i do?

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
May 16, 2009
its easy i havent finished it yet but how you do it find the smiths,beetles and then it can let you find the cats