Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need help about a quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
Hi, I have been trying for a while now to figure out a quest. I have one where I have to talk to Drake in ravenwood. however when i get to his place it never shows where he is at, and when i use the questhelper it takes me to his school/house place but once i get in there it points that he is outside of it, but once im outside it points like he is inside the place.... am i the only one having this problem or am i just not doing something right?

Defender
May 28, 2009
If you are walking from the Ravenwood entrance take a left and he is in the last house on the left (The Myth School). He is the guy in Yellow / Blue robes with a bad attitude. The quest helper has a known issue with getting someone to Cyrus Drake. It wants to point everyone to the Myth Dueling Tower. I assume the reason it does this is because you do eventually meet him there in order to go to DragonSpyre (DS). Just remember his name and location and don't follow that arrow when you're told to go to him.

Hero
May 19, 2009

First of all you shouldnt always depend on your quest arrow bc there are a few times when it does not point you in the right direction. If you want to find him just use your map and ignore the quest arrow.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
I can think of several quests that involve seeing Drake. The first is from Cyclopes, there are several school specific 'Come see me', the quest at the end of MS, etc.

(This doesn't count the initial quest on seeing the instructors, nor the quest for the newspaper).

Could you be more specific...name, approx level, etc :) This would help us help you.

Defender
Dec 31, 2008
Have you just finished Mooshu? At that point you talk once to Drake in the Myth School, then again in the Myth Tower, which is across the road from the Myth School. Check where exactly the quest log says (click the question mark by the quest for the directions you got earlier). I would ignore the quest helper on this one, or any time it is confusing.