Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Music

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 03, 2009
Ok I have finally made it to dragonspyre.

My conclusions about each world are:

Dragonspyre has the best walking around music.
Mooshu has the best battle music.
Kroc comes in second in both catagories.
Marley is ..well.. british
and Wizard city kinda puts me to sleep.

It would be neat if we can choose which music we want to play as we adventure and fight.

Survivor
May 31, 2009
You can... go to options and turn off the music... open your chosen media player and put on your favorite music... there you go, you chose the music you play as you are doing whatever.

Survivor
May 03, 2009
Thank you but...

I would suspect that most people playing know how to listen to a stereo or use their comp's media player while running the game. You missed the point.

I would like to be able to ..say..play Mooshu battle music when I fight on Dragonspyre..without recording and looping it.

Defender
Oct 03, 2008
I think he meant changing the music without going outside the game, but yeah that would work too if you could download the wizard101 BGMs. IMO the music that stood out to me was: Mooshu, for its peaceful and serene melodies, and Dragonsypre, for its music having that climatic feel to it.
Can't wait to hear Grizzleheim's BGM. :-)

Valkoor Crow
Grandmaster Necromancer

Defender
Apr 25, 2009
lol, I know, I just got to Krok today, and I was like, "wow, this music is actually good!"

It was quite refreshing.