Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

strongest spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
1st- tempest 80 to all ( i use the cat polymorph and use it in celestia and i win most battles )
2nd- judgement 125 per pip
3rd- efreet 895 + 90%-

that is in my opinion

Defender
Feb 15, 2009
I'm an ice wizard so I really can't say but I think that tempest is the strongest because not only can you use storm blades but you can use balance blades as well where as judgement only uses balance blades; however, my friend has gotten judgement to 500 even with the lack of blades (I'm sure that's not nearly the most) so both are good but I think Tempest is better...

Explorer
Oct 28, 2010
This is really a pointless argument. What does it mean to bet the strongest spell? The spell that does the most damage per text on the card? The spell that has the potential to the most damage? The spell that is most useful?

Different situations will result in different answers for each of these questions. That doesn't even include style of play. Different spells are more useful when playing alone versus in groups. Sometimes the best spell is a simple wand attack because it is a guaranteed kill shot versus a fully charged Judgement.

Now, to answer the original post, which is stronger, Judgement or Storm Lord? Well, are you fighting one enemy or multiple? Are you fighting a boss that is immune to stun attacks? Does the enemy have a resistance to storm or balance?

Not as simple of an answer as you were hoping for, eh? I am not trying to be difficult, but making a blanket statement of “X spell is stronger than Y spell” is never a simple thing to say.

Survivor
Jan 26, 2011
Leviathan because it does like 1030 and with boost's it can be an instant Kill!

Explorer
Oct 01, 2010
The strongest spell in the Spiral is Insane Bolt...............

When it hurts the caster

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
And many people seem to neglect to mention their own damage boosts inherent in the gear they are wearing.

Since most bosses don't exceed 10,000 health, who cares what the "strongest spell" is? There is no such absolute as a strongest spell because as mentioned above, it is all dependent on the current situation.

With my current base damage boost of 58%, buffs, card enhancements and a critical, I can watch Medusa land over 50,000 on certain mobs. So depending on the situation, even the "weakest of the strongest spells" can one-shot kill any boss.

In raw form, the strongest spell is that new storm spell, yeah? The one that can hit for over 1K, or hit the caster for 10k? Great. Storm wins. Just watch out if you have a misfire, heh.

All depends on the scenario, and means nothing in the long run.

Damage calculations, anyone? lol.

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009

I have to say scarecrow. I mean to all enemies! Plus if you have deathblade on you, deathtraps and feints on all enemies, and a high percentage death attacks thing (seen in character page) it could really go HIGH!

Please don't quote this, and don't argue with it, and don't type my name in your post plz!

Survivor
May 24, 2011
eh em genie is the strongest spell i have see it do over 29,000 damage on the wizard101 fan album

HooVooLoo wrote:
And many people seem to neglect to mention their own damage boosts inherent in the gear they are wearing.

Since most bosses don't exceed 10,000 health, who cares what the "strongest spell" is? There is no such absolute as a strongest spell because as mentioned above, it is all dependent on the current situation.

With my current base damage boost of 58%, buffs, card enhancements and a critical, I can watch Medusa land over 50,000 on certain mobs. So depending on the situation, even the "weakest of the strongest spells" can one-shot kill any boss.

In raw form, the strongest spell is that new storm spell, yeah? The one that can hit for over 1K, or hit the caster for 10k? Great. Storm wins. Just watch out if you have a misfire, heh.

All depends on the scenario, and means nothing in the long run.

Damage calculations, anyone? lol.

Survivor
Aug 25, 2010
cloneman647 wrote:
it is oviouse heak hound is the strongest because it does 130 damage per pip so you know what is the strongest

:x No because heckhound does 130 normal damage per pip for over 3 rounds. Divide 130 by 3 and you get about 40 or 43 damage damage for each round by casting heckhound with one pip. So you and the others who said that heckhound did 130 damage per pip are wrong 8) . I even looked up the spell on wizard101 wiki. Look up your facts next time before you say stuff like that.

P.S: I Didn`t tell you this to hurt your feelings.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
My question is why does Storm have a spell that can do 1000 damage for two pips. granted its a 1 in 3 chance but still? Its helpful in regular battle yes but gives them way to much advantage in PvP. I can't tell you how many of the storm wizards sit there and cast wild spark 7 times until they get lucky. And why I am on the subject why all of a sudden is every school getting DoT spells at legendary yet Pyromancers are getting the boot. Isnt that kinda Pyromancer's thing? I am not saying I don't enjoy the game or that i think it is unfair but KI really needs to go back to basics and remember why we all became the wizards we are and what advantages belong to each school. The only Legendary spell that I agree with is Life's because they honestly needed a really powerful spell to add to their arsenal.

Alright that off my chest I truely believe Bone Dragon is the most powerful. What it lacks in extra advantages it make up for in raw power. Granted it doesnt do massive damage to start, and besides you can put a shield up and block one massive attack, its really just a spell that is hard spell to keep the damage to a minimum, though I guess if thats the case Ice Angel is right up there to. :)

Ethan Drake
Legendary Pyromancer

Defender
Jan 09, 2011
levy with blades and traps i dont know if this is true but rumor is storm can get +100% attack to storm

i know for a fact fire can get 100% of resist to fire

i am just guessing death maybe also cause we got so many boosts

Defender
May 12, 2009
I'd say judgement. It can go much higher than storm lord, and adding boosts onto both spells make which is stronger seem insignificant, because its all about the boosts then.

Survivor
Apr 07, 2011
Um aren't you guys forgeting something? What about efreet? Isn't that strong too? It does 895 base damage plus a 90 percent weakness. In strength the myth madusa (I can't spell it XD) is about the same caue ir takes one or two turns to get off a weakness. Of course taking blades with it. But madusa has a two round stun which is just as annoying. But levi in strenghth is definantly the strongest. Over 1000 base damge.

-Jacob Firehunter Level 60 pyromancer
-Jacob Stormhunter Level 19 diviner