Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

strongest spell

AuthorMessage
Delver
Feb 01, 2010
285
Curlygoss1 wrote:
hi guys i am back, ok lets get one thing clear, i am not asking for the strongest spell(i know thats what it says but whatever), i am asking which is stronger? strom lord or judgement ok got . and secondly, here my opinion, top ten

1st. judgement, l25 per pip
2nd. heck and strom hound, 120 per pip over 3 rounds
3rd.tempist, 85 per pip to all enimies
4th.triton, 920-1000
5th.dragon, around 800 over 3 rounds
6th. stromzilla, 650-730
7th.helephant, 625-705
8th. orthrus the 2 headed dog, 700
9th. strom lord, 690 to all enimies (plus stun)
10.rebirth, 650 to all friends plus an absorb 400, also to all friends

Look at that, strom lord is NINTH strongest, judgement can do more than DOUBLE strom lords damage, oh wait i think i already said that lol
uh you got triton wrong it is 795 - 875

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
285
Survivor
Aug 21, 2009
40
Survivor
Jun 24, 2010
5
Curlygoss1 wrote:
this question could lead to an arguement, but i decided to post it anyway, i was battling a really strong guy, and he used judgement on me, i said " wow, thats the strongest move in the game" .Another guy in my team said "no, storm lord is" i totally disagree

judgement, 125... PER PIP!
strom lord, 690 to all enimies(plus stun)

judgement can do more than DOUBLE storm lords damage
plz post what you think, if you say strom lord, your wrong (in my opinion)
Actually its Leviathan.

Survivor
Jun 24, 2010
5
Quizzical wrote:
Some of your numbers are wrong. Judgement is 100 damage per pip, not 125. Triton is 795-875 damage, not 920-1000.
Well triton in the crown shop in the clothes is 920-1000 and judgement for clothes is 125 per pip.

Survivor
Apr 22, 2009
36
0SMR0 wrote:
Curlygoss1 wrote:
oh sorry guys i mean Judgement does 100 per pip. here is in my opinion, top four

1st heck and strom hound - 120 per pip over 3 rounds
2nd judgement-100 per pip
3rd tempist- 85 per pip to all enimies
4th Rebirth - triton-795 to 875


Where are you coming up with Heckhound as the strongest card? As it deals damage over three turns there is no way that you will have sufficient traps to make it more powerful than Judgment.

In 1v1 Judgment is BY FAR the strongest spell, and maybe in 2v2. In 3v3 and 4v4 I'd have to say that Storm Lord and Tempest take that spot.


Heck Hound is actually very strong i have gotten it to hit over 5,000 per turn. Now let's see a judgement do that.

btw now strongest is leviathan with gargantuan or efreet with gargantuan, both with in close range.

Survivor
Sep 13, 2009
2
Even if I am a storm student and have the storm lord card, Judgement (even if its balance which is the weakest school) Judgement I SUPER more Powerful than storm lord. Storm is the strongest school and it has the weakest spell? :?
It would be great if they added more damage to storm lord. :D

Survivor
Jun 16, 2010
20
I got my Judgement to 23,978 with all the blades and traps. Judgement is definatly the strongest 1v1 but Tempest 2v2, 3v3 and, 4v4 is the best. But neither are great combat spells vs wild enemies. Stick with spells like Ra, Storm Lord, etc.
Shimmerella wrote:
With traps and blades and a couple other add ons like feint I was able to get my triton to 21,000 damage against jade oni..So in my opinion triton is in fact better than judgement and storm lord

Survivor
Jun 16, 2010
20
tower shield
Sirap wrote:
Judgement is hands down stronger than storm lord, and is the strongest spell for PvP. For PvE, I'd pick Tempest as the strongest spell, 80 damage per pip to all enemies is unbelievable.

However, since there exists storm shield but not balance shield, overall if I were to pick one strongest spell in the game it would in fact be judgement cast by a balance wizard. Tempest cast by a storm wizard would be a very close second.

Survivor
Dec 12, 2009
5
Survivor
Jun 17, 2010
9
Champion
Apr 18, 2010
403
Delver
Oct 08, 2010
255
I agree with driftblim for the to all enemies spells. I legendary fire and i think fire dragon does a decent amount of damage with a sword and my 50% chance of critical, and this is not just because i am fire.

Delver
Oct 08, 2010
255
Quizzical wrote:
Some of your numbers are wrong. Judgement is 100 damage per pip, not 125. Triton is 795-875 damage, not 920-1000.


So that makes heckhound the srongest. :D

Delver
Oct 08, 2010
255
SyphaN wrote:
The whole problem is , You MUST have a high pip percentage over 65% +
to be able to effectivly play any of these cards. That means you
Must have crown items, robes, hats, boots, daggers, rings or forget it.
Because it will take too long to save up the pips and by that time you are dead anyway so I would have to say the strongest card is Storm lord cause the card is not based on your pip percentage like some of them other cards are.



You do not have to have crowns to effectively play these i have a 77% chance of pip and have not purchased anything crowns andi end up hitting my fire dragon on round 3 from the power pip my wand gives me.

Delver
Oct 08, 2010
255
Sojourna wrote:
LOL I hate to say this because people will get jealous.

BUT!

Judgement and Tempest ARE the strongest with or without blades or traps (and with they are insane)

First the guy who said it is 100 per pip is right (125 per pip is a card that is not a part of the normal school spell - usually found in an item)

But what you forget is the power pip. A power pip is seen as two pips for your school spells. So spells that would normally take up to 4 pips would only need too power pips when these spells (judgement or Tempest) is your first class the seven slots filled with power pips can make those spells monsters! Add a blade and a trap the balance blades (Storm wizards, if you have a blanance friend even better they can boost even further) and a fient, then you have what i would call a BEAST spell THAT NO ONE CAN OVERCOME.

Judgement is exceptional because it has NO shield except tower to block it.

By the way why is tower an ice spell?


BTW, a 90% weakness from efreet and a tower shield would overcome the judgement any day.

Delver
Oct 08, 2010
255
LordAnubis wrote:
On one note, both numbers for judgement and triton are correct.

One person is looking at a card they get from items and the other is looking at the spell you get from the school, they have different damage.

I hate to break this to everyone, but no spell is the most powerful. They are all dependent on the situation. If your fighting a single opponent, then Judegement gives a huge bang for the buck, if your fighting four people. then spells like tempest, storm lord and fire dragon put it to shame.


I agree ENTIRELY. You guys are all getting this so wrong this is what i have been trying to tell you guys each spell is special in its own way.

Delver
Oct 08, 2010
255
braineeakman wrote:
no one seems to get that there is no "best spell". Each spell has a proper way to use it and the wizard's individual strategy. I've seen a pvp match won by a wiell timed fire cat on a feint. But damage wise I think the highest possible is triton, with blades and traps I've seen it hit 4000+. But of course each person could claim another as the best but really your best is the one you know how to use the best.


My efreet hits over 11,000 with a few traps and a blade.

Defender
Dec 08, 2010
101
well it really depends. i used a minotaur with a trap, two blades, on a storm enemy and it did around 1000 damage! so i guess you can say that the power of your spell can vary>

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
1
Curlygoss1 wrote:
this question could lead to an arguement, but i decided to post it anyway, i was battling a really strong guy, and he used judgement on me, i said " wow, thats the strongest move in the game" .Another guy in my team said "no, storm lord is" i totally disagree

judgement, 125... PER PIP!
strom lord, 690 to all enimies(plus stun)

judgement can do more than DOUBLE storm lords damage
plz post what you think, if you say strom lord, your wrong (in my opinion)
dream on blah you wrong levethan the best :)

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
44
1st best- Judgement

2nd best- Levithan

3rd best- Scarecrow

4th best- Ra

5th best- Rebirth

Mason S. level 33 Sorcerer in the Shoshun Village

Survivor
Oct 06, 2010
3
Quizzical wrote:
Some of your numbers are wrong. Judgement is 100 damage per pip, not 125. Triton is 795-875 damage, not 920-1000.

It depends on which cards you are looking at. I believe they are referring to the amulets and robe cards. That is why they say Judgement carries 125 per pip and Triton 920-1000. On the other hand I myself with 4 legends and counting, think that out of all Judgement IS the strongest card. OK look take a look at the math... some of you say that Storm lord is THE best and strongest because i can do about 1,000+ WITHOUT blades at a high lvl. BUT Judgment with those 7 PIPs can do 700 plus the wizard damage percent which rounds up to abut 1,400 at a high lvl. Right now my lvl 56 sorcerer at 4 pips Judgement does 750 damage WITHOUT blades... SO all in all i do believe Judgement is the strongest spell out there :P

Flint- Lvl 60 Necromancer
Flint- Lvl 56 Sorcerer
Flint- Lvl 60 Conjurer
Flint- Lvl 60 Thaumaturge
Flint- Lvl 60 Pyromancer
Flint- Lvl 50 Diviner


Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
44
That is very true! Without judgement I wouldn't be able to last in MS! I actually now have some changes to my best move list. These are my top 10:

!st best- Judgement

2nd best- Levithan

3rd best- Ra

4th best- Life Monster

5th best- Medusa

6th best- Efreet

7th best- Scarecrow

8th best- Rebirth

9th best- Feint

10th best- Sketal Dragon

Mason S. level 33 Sorcerer and Diviner in the Kishibe Village

Survivor
Feb 17, 2011
1
it is oviouse heak hound is the strongest because it does 130 damage per pip so you know what is the strongest

Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
31
By Far the strongest spell by damage is Forest Lord!

really its 610 to everyone

Jonathan DM 59 Life