Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bort Malletmane?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
Professors,

I have gotten stuck twice with Bort Malletmane. Why do you have to face him twice? Not many people will help me with him. I went up two levels after helping someone with Crimson Fields in Mooshu and then got help with him but I still cant get him solo. Why is he so hard?

-- Benjamin Wintercloud

Survivor
May 04, 2009
Hi, I thought Bort was easy. I am a Ice wizard and used only my ice spells on him. I did not use any thing from my second school which is fire. Just make sure you have plenty of health and mana when you go in.

Alura Harkhunter :D

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
hey i can help you to defeat bort malletmane i have two wizards that have finished Grand Arena and honestly its quite easy my death used its death attacks and storm attacks and that did the trick and my ice/fire wizard finished it to really fast.....good thinking to be fire to as well as ice Alura Harkhunter any way ill help you just give me a server a time and where we should meet

Wolf dragonspear ice /fire 23 adept
Wolf moonrider Death/storm 30 adept

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
Would you help me? I have battled and beat the person 8 times, but the game fails to tell me I have completed it.

Meet me at my home, you are welcome there?

Explorer
May 24, 2009
Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
Same here i need SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much help! post and i'll make a date!
your friend,
Emma Moonhunter
Lvl 22 Ice Goddess 8)