Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grizzleheim....

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 18, 2009
Professors,
Good afternoon, I have to say that I for one am SOOOO excited about the upcoming and new world Grizzleheim. I am hoping the Test Realm opens on this soon. I am SOOOO glad that the rumors for the last few months have come true about you opening a new world and new possibilities to this already PERFECT game. BRAVO KI....BRAVO!!!

I am at the edge of my seat anticipating this new and exciting world.....

See ya in the Spiral....

Hunter SilverHeart

Defender
Sep 15, 2008
I saw the concept arts pics. and Screenshots at like 12pm today, because of that i knew it was coming soon

Survivor
Nov 29, 2008
I am so excited too! It will be very nice! But i have a question:

Will we have new spells?

I am very curious and hope this.

Defender
Feb 07, 2009
I wonder what enemies will be there...

Any clues on what items for clothes are there? possibly every school can get to 3,000 health and ice can have 4,000 and storm, the school with least hit points, will finally manage to get more than 2,000 health.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
man i want to see the new world and to find out about quests and clothing and MONEY!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :DYay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Oct 08, 2008
I don't think Grizzleheim will come after ds! It is said that there is celestia before. And these worlds are releases won't be before 6 months or 1 year. :)

Defender
Apr 24, 2009
Well if Celestia is coming after DS than it would have been announced before Grizzleheim.

Survivor
Nov 03, 2008
nemo2 wrote:
I don't think Grizzleheim will come after ds! It is said that there is celestia before. And these worlds are releases won't be before 6 months or 1 year. :)

you must be trippen bcuz if celestia is coming b4 girzzleheim then wouldent it be anounced b4 gh? yea thats right you trippen so plz tie them shoes!

Survivor
Jul 15, 2008
I too am exited. From the looks of the preview. It seems grizzleheim is based on norse mythology. And I love norse mythology! :D

Survivor
Dec 06, 2008
Defender
Oct 03, 2008
I hope they'll have some group instances with extremely powerful enemies, unique boss fights, and creative puzzles that you need to group up to complete. I would love more instances like what the great spire is, as long as its not part of the storyline quests (IMO it should have its own separate story) but still gives powerful loot.

Survivor
May 02, 2009
I've heard rumors. Just rumors that grizzleheim will come out in sometime in June. DONT QUOTE ME. I'm not sure. its just a rumor. :( :D :-) :P :x :? 8)

Defender
Mar 08, 2009
nemo2 wrote:

Nope it said this world is coming out SUMMER of 2009 so probably in July or something.