Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I AM ANGRY!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 08, 2009
I went through sunken city and killed grubb,but it still says i have to find Item of proof and wont let me finish quest HELP!

Explorer
Feb 11, 2009
Defender
Mar 08, 2009
Well she left from inside the place but when i go to nightside she says Meet me inside and stuf like that

Explorer
Nov 04, 2008
I will meet up with you and do sunken city if the post above me isn't true i may bring along a few of my other friends and trust me with three other grandmasters that instance will go fast

Explorer
Feb 09, 2009
Defender
Mar 08, 2009
Administrator
Check your quest history, you may be missing a step.

Go to your Quest Panel and select the quest.
Click the little shiny question mark in the upper left corner of the Quest panel.
There you can review all the steps of the quest.

If you're still encountering a problem, it may be a bug, so contact Mr Lincoln through the Help & Support tab on the left.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Mar 24, 2009
A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Did you die and your teammates finish the battle? Did you die the same round as Grubb?

Survivor
May 08, 2009
This just happened to my husband and I. I got it but he did not, and we went through together. It took us almost 3 hours to do, because he is level 13 and I am only level 12. It was SO hard, only to have this happen. Needless to say he is raving mad about the matter, and ready to drop the whole game. I am getting tired of a lot of things too.

Defender
Mar 08, 2009
Nope Mike strath i survived and actually did the most damage. It seems i am not alone it's probably a bug and i was so excited to finish it cause then i would have Wizard City savior, but i have been too busy with Marleybone to try again . Thanks for the help guys and see you on the spiral

Joseph LifeRider
Level 30 Theurgist

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
belauteur wrote:
This just happened to my husband and I. I got it but he did not, and we went through together. It took us almost 3 hours to do, because he is level 13 and I am only level 12. It was SO hard, only to have this happen. Needless to say he is raving mad about the matter, and ready to drop the whole game. I am getting tired of a lot of things too.

No worries :). Just ask for help on the forums and I'm sure anyone would be willing to help, myself included. I've helped my kids do this so many times it isn't funny...since they keep making a new character... But anyhoo I'm more than willing to help :).

Defender
Aug 01, 2008
We had this problem last night. Now we have to do the Grubb quest again because of a glitch that seems to have been going on for a while. That's pretty lame. Add to that the fact that the Grubb quest is pretty pitiful on rewards after all that fighting. Yes, I'm ticked off.