Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

a hard decision

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 25, 2012
hello everybody! i just got a few training points and i wanted to spend them, but what spell should i train? im a level 36 life wizard my secondary school is death but i got all spells from it and it cant be storm. please reply!

Gabriel Ashleaf

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
rustygooga wrote:
hello everybody! i just got a few training points and i wanted to spend them, but what spell should i train? im a level 36 life wizard my secondary school is death but i got all spells from it and it cant be storm. please reply!

Gabriel Ashleaf

I recommend Ice to Tower and Balance to Weakness then if you can get a Storm mastery and train Storm. (Trust me, this is a good idea in the end.)

Survivor
Apr 15, 2011
rustygooga wrote:

Gabriel Ashleaf

Hey Gabe!

Sounds like you are still in MooShu, yes? Well in my opinion you should take a little trip back to Krok and learn Spirit Blade and Spirit Trap. After that, stick it out with your current schools until Celestia where you can learn the Sun enchantments to power up your attacks.

Peace, Love, and Cupcakes!
Heather Shadowthorn

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
rustygooga wrote:

Gabriel Ashleaf

With my Life wizard I trained Death to Feint because we wait so long for our AOE spell it helped move the game a long a bit for me, then I waited until I got to level 50 and started the Sun Spells though Colossus, for boosting my original spells. You don't have to take the accuracy ones to get the fists ones which is nice.

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
rustygooga wrote:

Gabriel Ashleaf

I'd suggest that you get the spirit blades and traps from Niles The Balance Tree. If you already have them, then ice up to tower. It is literally a live saver! After you have gotten all of them, save the rest of your points till Celestia so you can get the sun enchantments.

Hope this helped

Explorer
Feb 25, 2012
shadowpool2001 wrote:
rustygooga wrote:

Gabriel Ashleaf

Hey Gabe!

Sounds like you are still in MooShu, yes? Well in my opinion you should take a little trip back to Krok and learn Spirit Blade and Spirit Trap. After that, stick it out with your current schools until Celestia where you can learn the Sun enchantments to power up your attacks.

Peace, Love, and Cupcakes!
Heather Shadowthorn

i already got the spirit blades and traps but the rest sounds good.

Gabriel Ashleaf

Explorer
Jul 22, 2009