Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Miscellaneous Updates

AuthorMessage
Administrator
  • Players will now dismount when using the G shortcut to Garden in their homes
  • Player are now able to craft Handsome Fomori spell - the Treasure Cards are now working correctly for that recipe.
  • Dragon's Hoard pack is now rewarding higher tier items such as the Dragonrider Balance blades instead of the Crescent Axe of Astrals. (note, as always you only have a chance to receive these rewards, they are not guaranteed when you open a pack)
  • Second Spring can now be purchased with the correct amount of gold
  • When you use the Crafting Elixir your crafting panel will now correctly display that it has reset all your Crafting Countdown timers. Previously, while it was actually resetting them all, it was only displaying that one had been reset until you transitioned to a different zone.

community@wizard101.com
Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Am I the only one who lol'ed at the thought of the Second Spring glitch...
Imagine that. "I farmed halfang for 4 hours. WHAT IS GOING ON"

Survivor
May 16, 2012
Ronster55 wrote:

idk! XD funny glitch though!

Survivor
Jun 20, 2012
Rony The Turtle on Sep 13, 2012 wrote:
no kidding lol

Survivor
Aug 22, 2009
An earlier update (August 2012, maybe) says, "Brimstone Revenant, Keeper of the Flame and Luminous Weaver Treasure Cards are now available as drops from creatures that resemble the spells". Can you please be more specific? Especially Luminous Weaver. Crystalline Queen is at the top of a 4-level dungeon and drops about one card every 25 fights, and you need 10 to craft the Luminous Weaver spell. Fan sites do not identify any other source. If there is somewhere to farm that doesn't require 6 hours per drop, it would be most helpful!