Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New idea for fair ranked matches

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 26, 2011
What the heck!!! The other day i was playing a ranked match, i have a level 16 theurgist and all my enemies were level 55 or higher. Wizard101 should have a system where it should be ranked matches in groups for every ten levels. What i mean is pike for example, lets say your level 23 your team and enemies should be between levels 20-30. Really high level wizards should only play with really high level wizards because then it's not fun nor fair!!!

Explorer
Mar 02, 2012
fuzzylumpkins1 on Aug 25, 2012 wrote:
What the heck!!! The other day i was playing a ranked match, i have a level 16 theurgist and all my enemies were level 55 or higher. Wizard101 should have a system where it should be ranked matches in groups for every ten levels. What i mean is pike for example, lets say your level 23 your team and enemies should be between levels 20-30. Really high level wizards should only play with really high level wizards because then it's not fun nor fair!!!
Dude calm down. You can create PVP matches and set what level you want the opponents to be.

Explorer
Nov 04, 2012
fuzzylumpkins1 on Aug 25, 2012 wrote:
i know thta too but i forgot how

Historian
May 28, 2009
You are right, this is the clear reason why I no longer play Ranked PvP anymore.