Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

People try to hatch with my pets and crash.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 30, 2011
ive had an issue with hatching for the past 2 days everybody who tries to hatch with me crashes while i am still online in the hatchery. i can hatch my pets with my own pets with no trouble at all.

Explorer
May 30, 2011
Not being able to hatch with other players is becoming annoying doing self hatches gets old after awhile you know and telling people i cant hatch with them is frustrating. Has this happened in the past? I want to get rid of the bug badly but nobody has giving me an answer is weeks which is rude.

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
several possibilities, as to why no one is answering you.
Either you are the only one with this problem.
Possibly: the other people who have this problem don't use the forums.
Perhaps the other people who have this glitch already have the pets they want, so they aren't hatching anymore, and so don't know they have the glitch.

Halston's laboratory is for players to suggest solutions to one another. If you want official support you need to click the help and support tab on the left of your screen and fill out a form.

Explorer
May 30, 2011
i though this section Halston's Laboratory is about talking about Problems&Bugs thats what the title of this section in the forum says does it not?

Explorer
May 30, 2011
and i did report the bug still haven't gotten a response back and i am getting impatient.

Explorer
May 30, 2011
I reported is bug twice over 4 months ago and still have not gotten a response from KI support how many more times do i have to report this bug before i get a solution to the bug?