Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Kat's Lab,Help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
Can anybody help me with Kat's Lab . Write when you are avalible. FYI I am a level 30 life wizard second school is myth . I also have a 3 spirt blades + 40 % to next life,myth,and death moves.

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
ya i would i live in north east so tell me when you want to get help because i need help with it to Lol :mrgreen I am a level 33 wizard let me tell you i just beat it today it is the worst part of any place in wizard 101!!! :( but i will still help!!!!!!

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
ya i beat it too i am now a lv 35 in mooshu i can help you with something else like big ben if you help me with crimson fields an instance in mooshu

Survivor
Apr 07, 2009
i need help as well im a 29 death student with storm on the side with 1639 health

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
Survivor
Apr 07, 2009
Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
in the drake realm now im a lv 42 life wizard in dragonspyre wtite when your avalible

Survivor
Apr 18, 2009
i need help of a different sort. i just did katz lab and at the very end it didnt give me items and my quest then said to go see watson in the lab but he's not there. i did find him back at scotland yard rooftop and he just says what he did at the beginning of the quest. when i went back in, all the puzzles were unlocked but i dont know what to do to get past this. is this a glitch and if so what do i do to get past this so i can move on to big ben?

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
how bout this friday i go with you see what happens watson should be right behind where you battled katenstein

Survivor
Feb 25, 2009
I need help in Kat's lab because i can never get past it i always get right to the middle and die. Can anybody help me im a level 34 ice wizard.

Survivor
Feb 13, 2009
I can Help :D. I'm a levle 31 Ice Witch and my second school is Life and I need help also. Just tell me a place to meet, what day and time. My Name is Lindsey Icecloud.

Survivor
Sep 28, 2008
you have to do 2 more things that are conterweight east and west wich is like golom towor exept harder and I'm stuck on it

Survivor
Jan 12, 2009
Bsmokes wrote:
I need help in Kat's lab because i can never get past it i always get right to the middle and die. Can anybody help me im a level 34 ice wizard.

i need help in it to and i am ice lvl 35 i think and i always get so close to beat it but i cannot do it so i guss today at 10:15.

Defender
May 06, 2009
zues16 wrote:
you have to do 2 more things that are conterweight east and west wich is like golom towor exept harder and I'm stuck on it

Well that is not exactly true. Unlike golem tower you CAN leave and come back and you will not loose your progress so you can refill potion bottles. Also if you think that counterweight east and west is hard, big ben is worse, and well in dragonspire it gets alot more painful. Actually in dragonspire you have runs like golem tower and it is very painful.
Also if you have any friends that are online at the time you can ask them to help which does make it go alot faster, or if you are lucky (sigh I am never ever that lucky) you might find someone near by wanting to do that same one too.

Survivor
Apr 09, 2009