Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why is there plenty of people who are mean to Cyru

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 07, 2008
A lot of people say he is mean or evil but he is not! OK so he is a little bit cranky but how would you feel if your brother turned evil! :|

And i kinda feel bad for him

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
You forgot that he is also the only teacher who calls you out in a student vs professor match. The only problem is, you only get the chance to 'teach him' once per character :)

Explorer
Mar 14, 2009
hes mean and cranky because he treid to get you expelled and he dosent think you can defeat malisture so you have to prove it to him by defeating him

Defender
Sep 15, 2008
leapardcat wrote:
A lot of people say he is mean or evil but he is not! OK so he is a little bit cranky but how would you feel if your brother turned evil! :|

And i kinda feel bad for him

Cyrus is mean so what goes around comes around

Survivor
Dec 07, 2008
Survivor
Sep 04, 2008
Well actully, I feel bad for him too. I understand why he's cranky, but I dont't understand why he wants us expelled :? Well, I would be VERY dissapointed of Malistare if he would be MY Brother!

Keep exploring the Spiral fellow Students!
~ Jessica Starrider

Survivor
Aug 16, 2008
Maybe you should define "mean to Professor Drake" (myth not death)

Some guy wrote a true story about Malistare's childhood and it said that Cyrus was really popular that he made 15 friends each day. And Malistare wanted to impress some girl named Marissa (sorry Malistare, it's just so funny I could fall on the floor and laugh).

He's all cranky because Malistare is his brother and some people from Wizard City are blaming him. If you are that person, STOP!

Since Malistare is death and he has 10,000 life, I feel sorry for death wizards.

Natalie Flower
lvl 46 life wizard

Survivor
Dec 07, 2008
Rose12345 wrote:

Some guy wrote a true story about Malistare's childhood and it said that Cyrus was really popular that he made 15 friends each day. And Malistare wanted to impress some girl named Marissa (sorry Malistare, it's just so funny I could fall on the floor and laugh).

He's all cranky because Malistare is his brother and some people from Wizard City are blaming him. If you are that person, STOP!

Since Malistare is death and he has 10,000 life, I feel sorry for death wizards.

Natalie Flower
lvl 46 life wizard

So that means you feel sorry for me cuz i am death

-Destiny Crowblossom
lvl 18 Death/fire/life wizard

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Ok people who don't like Cyrus......STOP IT! You are making me want to stop working on my myth wizard! Plus after you pass level 30 in myth he not mean. Be nice to my Proffesor!

Austin JadeBlade (48 myth)

Defender
Feb 16, 2009
Everyone thinks he's evil. So what, he's not like his brother. Say a man is rich and has much money, but his brother was poor, would you call the first man poor, or the second rich? Professer Drake is nothing like his brother!!!

Survivor
Sep 11, 2008
so you want all of us to put aside the fact or factS that he tried to expell us he made us take his laundry he wants us do go away whenever we lear a new spell and he tried to kill us in the myth tower eh????????????????
uh fair enough :D

Explorer
Apr 17, 2009
Mt friends were giving me a hard time because I have a painting of him in my Mooshu Palace. Eventhough I am a death wizard, I still appreciate him. Sure he tried to have me expelled and made me do his laundry. But, now he is the only one who is willing to teach me the skills I need to defeat Malistar. Personally, I now respect him and will honour him with a place in my own Palace.

Just my two cents.

Valkoor Titanwraith
Grandmaster Necromancer
Soloed Kensington Park

Defender
Feb 16, 2009
Cyrus Drake is only grumpy cuz his brother is evil

wouldn't you be grumpy?

Defender
Feb 07, 2009
He actually gets nicer a little in DS but he never helps you with anything while your there .

Explorer
Mar 14, 2009
if you kill you kill his brother he becomes alot nicer to you and he apoligieses
for not thinking you can do it

Survivor
Dec 06, 2008
i may be fire but i do respect myth i am a master in fire and myth ,and if one of my brothers turned evil i would be mad in ds at the very end he helps you not as in battleing with you but trying to make him good ... ill wait for responce

Survivor
Jul 20, 2008
I could go both ways on the subject. Personally, I think Cyrus Drake is a brilliant Myth Professor. If Malistaire wants to rule the spiral, sure, let's take a whack at him, but don't come crying to the Grandmasters when he smites you.

Hope that helps. I don't even think it makes any sense.

Myth now and forever,
Edward IronForge, Level 30 Adept Conjurer (and Savior of the Spiral)

Survivor
Dec 06, 2008
Illuzionz wrote:
I could go both ways on the subject. Personally, I think Cyrus Drake is a brilliant Myth Professor. If Malistaire wants to rule the spiral, sure, let's take a whack at him, but don't come crying to the Grandmasters when he smites you.

Myth now and forever,
me my dad and my brother are saviors of the sprial at lv 48 and 49

Survivor
Aug 29, 2008
Rose12345 wrote:

Natalie Flower
lvl 46 life wizard

I'm Adrian Deathsword level 49 necromancer
look, don't feel sorry for us! you MAY want to worry about your self.
i hate to say it, but life stinks when it comes to attack.
besides, death has the PRISMS!!!!!!
we could take on malistaire solo with only three potions and the clothes on our backs.
so if i were you, I'D watch out for malistaire, because he'll be tougher for you than me to go solo at.

Survivor
Dec 07, 2008
dragonfire10 wrote:
Illuzionz wrote:

Myth now and forever,
me my dad and my brother are saviors of the sprial at lv 48 and 49

I am only lvl 20 and i have that badge

Survivor
Oct 19, 2008
o: Cyrus Drake isn't mean!!!! O-Kay, sure he can be cranky, but STILL!! The game wouldn't be the same without him! :D
ElizabethMythGem *lvl 30 conjurer*

Survivor
Dec 06, 2008
lepordcat, you most likely ported to some one just when they where almost done

Survivor
Dec 26, 2008
megantler wrote:
if you kill you kill his brother he becomes alot nicer to you and he apoligieses
for not thinking you can do it

wait ... you kill his brother, and he likes you and HE APOLOGISES TO YOU? isn't that a little weird

Explorer
Apr 17, 2009
Lynked wrote:
Rose12345 wrote:

Natalie Flower
lvl 46 life wizard

I'm Adrian Deathsword level 49 necromancer
look, don't feel sorry for us! you MAY want to worry about your self.
i hate to say it, but life stinks when it comes to attack.
besides, death has the PRISMS!!!!!!
we could take on malistaire solo with only three potions and the clothes on our backs.
so if i were you, I'D watch out for malistaire, because he'll be tougher for you than me to go solo at.

I would have to agree with you on this one. Personally I have vie the death prysm one hit K.O.d Malistair doing almost 60 000 damage. Now who should feel sorry for who. Me thinks we should feel sorry for poor Malistair.

Survivor
Dec 07, 2008
dragonfire10 wrote:
lepordcat, you most likely ported to some one just when they where almost done

not true i teleported to my friend while battling the servants that you battle before you battle him and i stayed for the converstion and battle.

And i did quite a bit of a good job helping :D