Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Swords and necklaces

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
I have beaten like every boss in the game and i have never gotten any swords or at least some thing i can use, i always get fire and death necklaces but no ice, does anyone ahve the same proble as me? :-(

Edward Strongtamer, Grandmaster Thaumaturge.

Defender
Jan 20, 2009
The swords are quite rare in general. On the order of 5-10% drop rate. It is very conceivable to go through the entire game, beating every boss once and not getting a sword wand.

Explorer
Mar 03, 2009
Every boss has multiple drops, if you only fight them once, you'll never get everything you could off of them.

Survivor
Jan 06, 2009
ShadowTwisted wrote:
Every boss has multiple drops, if you only fight them once, you'll never get everything you could off of them.
I slightly disagree.I got Jade oni's blade on my first try, same with Oakheart.

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
Wiseman123 wrote:
ShadowTwisted wrote:
I slightly disagree.I got Jade oni's blade on my first try, same with Oakheart.

In that case, you never got Jade Oni's Cap, and therefore never got everything you could get off Jade Oni.

Explorer
Nov 26, 2008
What you need to do is farm the boss ( farm- kill multiple times ,mainly in groups, in order to get rare items or gold ). even if you dont get the sword there still are alot of items that you can sell for good gold.

I farmed Ivan Soulsinger for his sword ( 4 hours -_- ) and when i finally got it i sold all the extra stuff and made about 10k off of them.