Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Card pack Deer Knight fix

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
I am sorry, Headmaster, but the fix you describe isn't a fix at all.

I was lucky to get Catalan on my storm wizard. ALso getting Deer Knight on my storm wizard is useless.

I also bought packs on my Death, but no spell drops. If I can't get the Deer Knight on my Death wizard, please don't bother giving it to my Storm.

Defender
Mar 10, 2012
This is all wrong, spell drops from packs dont drop to certain schools. This isnt a bug either, anyone can get deer knight no matter what their school is.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
I would like the option to reject these spells as apposed to them automatically getting put in my spell deck.

I farmed for the Ninja Pigs on my Myth wizard and finally just gave up. Later I took my Ice wizard though Mooshu and she got it first go as part of her questing there. At level 40 ish there is no way she needs this spell in her deck or wants it.

To appease the general public, I guess, spells that where offered in a pack were then offered to farm or craft. I don't want any of them any more and was forced to be stuck with it anyway on a wizard it will never get used on.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Seeker411 wrote:
I am sorry, Headmaster, but the fix you describe isn't a fix at all.

I was lucky to get Catalan on my storm wizard. ALso getting Deer Knight on my storm wizard is useless.

I also bought packs on my Death, but no spell drops. If I can't get the Deer Knight on my Death wizard, please don't bother giving it to my Storm.

i got deer knight on my storm easily weird
o wells she is a divinecromancer ( storm main death secondary)
and this could be her ticket into becoming more focused into her dark side