Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Clothing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 27, 2009
After wearings the same robes, hat, shoes, etc. for a few levels I've noticed that syle turning a little. shabby. All I ask is for some advice about clothing (powerful clothing, stylish, and where to find it etc.) for a fire player, level 64 [preferably]. If don't know of clothing that would suit such a wizard always let me in on the scoop on wands, daggers, and amulets! Thanks!

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
jamescorcoran2000 wrote:
After wearings the same robes, hat, shoes, etc. for a few levels I've noticed that syle turning a little. shabby. All I ask is for some advice about clothing (powerful clothing, stylish, and where to find it etc.) for a fire player, level 64 [preferably]. If don't know of clothing that would suit such a wizard always let me in on the scoop on wands, daggers, and amulets! Thanks!

Hi, James~ honestly, the best gear available in-game is still the Waterworks set, as it gives the most balanced stats in all areas. I'm an archmage, and still wear mine... 20 levels later, haha.

If you don't like the look of your gear, you can stitch it with gear from the store, or vendors/bazaar~ for example, I bought the guardian's vestment (87K gold in the Crown shop) and stitched it with my Cape of Judgement, so it looks like the guardian's vestment but with the Cape of Judgement's stats.

(Of course, I only recommend this if you're at max level (which was 60, when I started playing), since your chances of finding any better gear at that point are quite slim.)

Me, crafting... bleh. But you can make your own gear, if that floats your boat.

Good luck!

El Veeb
the Archmage of Awesomeness