Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Forest lord pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 17, 2011
I'm level 66 and I don't have a Forest Lord pet yet. I've unlocked vestrilund and I didn't get the quest. I don't know why It didn't give me the quest. :( -_- *_* ;( 0l

Mary SparkleBlossom lvl 66 Legendary Thurgest :) :D 8) :D

Survivor
Apr 28, 2009
You are level 58+, that's obvious, but have you completed the quest 'Nordrilund Exposure'? Or maybe Moolinda has given you the quest and you need to talk to Grina Cursebreaker. Hope that helped. :)

~ Miranda Jadeblossom, Level 56 Theurgist ~

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
lanaakari wrote:
I'm level 66 and I don't have a Forest Lord pet yet. I've unlocked vestrilund and I didn't get the quest. I don't know why It didn't give me the quest. :( -_- *_* ;( 0l

You are not quite there yet, you have to enter the last area in Wintertusk, Northilund (forgive my spelling), complete the quest Northern Exposure which Mother Raven gave you, which does not involve any fighting you just enter the area, repair the bridge by talking to the bear by it then follow the path way to the end with you hand in the Northern Exposure quest and then go see your teacher, no alert will come up to see the teacher.

Defender
Jul 17, 2010
brwac wrote:
lanaakari wrote:

You are not quite there yet, you have to enter the last area in Wintertusk, Northilund (forgive my spelling), complete the quest Northern Exposure which Mother Raven gave you, which does not involve any fighting you just enter the area, repair the bridge by talking to the bear by it then follow the path way to the end with you hand in the Northern Exposure quest and then go see your teacher, no alert will come up to see the teacher.

An alert came from my teacher for it :/

-Ryan Moonshield
Legendary Necromancer