Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Second chance chest in MIRROR LAKE.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
This is my very first post on this forum so please correct me if I did something wrong and sorry if I did in advance. So I know there is a second chance quest in mirror lake in Zafaria for the last mob battle. I also know that the last mob battle rewards mega snacks so I was wondering if I use the second chance chest in mirror lake does that mean Ill get the mega snacks as well. Sorry as this might me a noobish question.*Note I only need the mega snacks. FYI: I really have never ever spent crowns on second chance chests so please no negative comments.

Survivor
May 08, 2010
You will get any items out of the chest that is dropped by the mobs

Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
superwizzard52 wrote:
You will get any items out of the chest that is dropped by the mobs
Thanks for the help. :-)

Delver
Oct 05, 2010
Actually you will not. The pixie stix is a reward from the quest completed in mirror lake and is not a drop from the Starburst Spiders.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Mega snacks are from those quests. These just have chances of junk, or crowns items.

Mastermind
Feb 29, 2012
Jasoniscool3900 wrote:
This is my very first post on this forum so please correct me if I did something wrong and sorry if I did in advance. So I know there is a second chance quest in mirror lake in Zafaria for the last mob battle. I also know that the last mob battle rewards mega snacks so I was wondering if I use the second chance chest in mirror lake does that mean Ill get the mega snacks as well. Sorry as this might me a noobish question.*Note I only need the mega snacks. FYI: I really have never ever spent crowns on second chance chests so please no negative comments.

Have not made it to Mirror lake yet, but it you are after Mega snacks, go with Evil Magma Peas. We used to buy Mega snack packs but took the dive and spent crowns on EMPs instead.
I bought 32 and now have more mega snacks than I will ever need. Well, maybe more Epic pets than I ever need. All the snacks dropped are HUGE too. Rank 9s only, from 35-50 xp (IIRC).
You can start out with a smaller amount and still be rewarded with megas every 4-5 days. They are really easy to care for, and also drop tons of pearls, scrap iron, sand/sun stone and several TCs that I actually use.

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
pods1973 wrote:
Jasoniscool3900 wrote:

Have not made it to Mirror lake yet, but it you are after Mega snacks, go with Evil Magma Peas. We used to buy Mega snack packs but took the dive and spent crowns on EMPs instead.
I bought 32 and now have more mega snacks than I will ever need. Well, maybe more Epic pets than I ever need. All the snacks dropped are HUGE too. Rank 9s only, from 35-50 xp (IIRC).
You can start out with a smaller amount and still be rewarded with megas every 4-5 days. They are really easy to care for, and also drop tons of pearls, scrap iron, sand/sun stone and several TCs that I actually use.

Same, They're great if you like to craft to because of sunstone :D