Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Click Here If You Are Done With Avalon!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 22, 2011
What is the theme for Avalon? All the other worlds have themes.

Wizard City-Town, Beginning
Krokotopia- Egypt, Balance
Marlybone- England, Cats, dogs, rats
MooShu- China, Cows
Dragonspyer- Dragons, Fire, Death
Celestia- Underwater
Zafaria- Africa
Avalon- ???
Tell Me Plz

-Wolf, level 55 Death

Delver
Apr 20, 2011
Avalon is based on Medievel England and more particuarly the Legends of King Arthur. I've just arrived in Avalon and I'm very impressed with the landscape, also a big thank you must go the musicians that created the Avalon score. The music is filled with the sound of mandolins and gives you a wonderful sense of being transported back in time.
I hope you enjoy Avalon when you arrive :D

Survivor
Nov 21, 2010
tatepercival wrote:

MooShu- China, Cows
Celestia- Underwater
Zafaria- Africa
Avalon- ???
Tell Me Plz

-Wolf, level 55 Death

Avalon = Foxes and Hounds.
Plus don't forget all the legends of dragons, trolls and witches.

Explorer
May 22, 2011
Thanks! My Dad (who doesn't play Wizard101) has been waiting for a world like this, can't wait to tell him!

Delver
Oct 05, 2010
Avalon is actually supposed to be a seperate magical land that is kind of frozen in medieval times while harboring many magical creatures.

Defender
Feb 26, 2012
tatepercival wrote:

MooShu- China, Cows
Celestia- Underwater
Zafaria- Africa
Avalon- ???
Tell Me Plz

-Wolf, level 55 Death

I believe that Celestia is a kind of atlantis kind of world and dragonspyre is a mythology kind of world like celestia but different, also you forgot grizzlehiem and its nordac glory. I reallt like avalon and it is kinda hard to tell what it is but its a rennisance theme.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Grim2626 wrote:
tatepercival wrote:

MooShu- China, Cows
Celestia- Underwater
Zafaria- Africa
Avalon- ???
Tell Me Plz

-Wolf, level 55 Death

I believe that Celestia is a kind of atlantis kind of world and dragonspyre is a mythology kind of world like celestia but different, also you forgot grizzlehiem and its nordac glory. I reallt like avalon and it is kinda hard to tell what it is but its a rennisance theme.

Marleybone - add Steampunk as well
Celestia - Atlantis, plus a bit of Steampunk
Avalon - King Arthur era, plus quite a bit of Monty Python quips

Delver
Jul 21, 2009
tatepercival wrote:

MooShu- China, Cows
Celestia- Underwater
Zafaria- Africa
Avalon- ???
Tell Me Plz

-Wolf, level 55 Death

Well being it is based on King Arthur then it would be Britain. History of King Arthur is he was the British leader of the late 5th and early 6th centuries who led the defence of Britain against Saxon.
Hope this helps . :)

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Ah yes, the wonderful story of King Arthur and the sword of Excalibur.

If you have not seen or read the story, you should.

Excellent Job on Avalon KI!

Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
Survivor
Jun 25, 2011
mooshu- japan
avalon- the meievil times sry i spelled that wrong but it is correct :)

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
My name is Kelly Spiritcatcher, I am finished with Avalon except for some tapestry quests. The reason I am writing is I cannot figure out the code for Tomb of the Nameless. The wonderful group I was with did it for me.
Can some one please explain to me how to break the code to enter the other room. Thank you :)

Delver
Apr 20, 2011
Vivia22 wrote:
My name is Kelly Spiritcatcher, I am finished with Avalon except for some tapestry quests. The reason I am writing is I cannot figure out the code for Tomb of the Nameless. The wonderful group I was with did it for me.
Can some one please explain to me how to break the code to enter the other room. Thank you :)

Kelly, look around the room and you will see a number of different coloured shields. Go around the room clockwise and look at the symbol on each shield. Turn the tombstone control till the shield symbol is at the front. Do this for each shield and the voice over will tell you that a door has unlocked.It took me a little while to figure it out. Good Luck :D
James Dreamweaver Lvl 77 Balance

Survivor
Mar 16, 2012
The time of king Arthur( medevial England). Like there is the nights of the silverose in the mythology there is the knights of the round table and also morganthe is a really bad enemy of king artorious like Morgana is a really bad enemy of king ARTHUR. There is a lot more but those are some of the main ones.

Ashley EmeraldBreeze level 44 master sorcerrer

Explorer
Dec 14, 2008
I reallt like avalon and it is kinda hard to tell what it is but its a rennisance theme. Being a history buff I felt compelled to correct this. The Renaissance, which translates to rebirth, was a time of expanding of the arts. During the Renaissance conflict seemed to cease for a while throughout Europe. Avalon is during the medieval era, when kingdoms were focused on conquering other lands in order to expand their kingdoms.

Survivor
Dec 18, 2011
thejordanator wrote:
Mooshu is Japan, not china.
they are both.

Survivor
May 09, 2011
miffyboi wrote:
Vivia22 wrote:

Kelly, look around the room and you will see a number of different coloured shields. Go around the room clockwise and look at the symbol on each shield. Turn the tombstone control till the shield symbol is at the front. Do this for each shield and the voice over will tell you that a door has unlocked.It took me a little while to figure it out. Good Luck :D

" You don't simply go clockwise or counter clockwise, you have to look at the picture in that room. It has a clue as said by the Narrator, "colors descent" something like that in the end of the narration. If you notice the picture, it has a colored design (somewhat kinda look like a scarf). You must follow the color in order, look at the color of the shields around and the symbol on each shield. they all must come in order from left to right. Hope this helps."

Delver
Apr 20, 2011
alchet03 wrote:
miffyboi wrote:
Vivia22 wrote:

" You don't simply go clockwise or counter clockwise, you have to look at the picture in that room. It has a clue as said by the Narrator, "colors descent" something like that in the end of the narration. If you notice the picture, it has a colored design (somewhat kinda look like a scarf). You must follow the color in order, look at the color of the shields around and the symbol on each shield. they all must come in order from left to right. Hope this helps."

Thanks Alchet,
I'd forgotten to mention studying the picture first,thank you for the correction. I hope I didn't confuse kelly too much

Explorer
May 27, 2012
Yep. It's Medieval Times. I mean, King Artorious=King Arthur, Sir Malory=Mordred, and Merle Ambrose=Merlin. Of course it's simple.

Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
WizardReggie137 wrote:
thejordanator wrote:
they are both.

No its japan buddy.

Explorer
May 02, 2011
Survivor
Nov 20, 2010
tatepercival wrote:

MooShu- China, Cows
Celestia- Underwater
Zafaria- Africa
Avalon- ???
Tell Me Plz

-Wolf, level 55 Death

Okay, well I am NOT done Avalon, yet, but as I see it, it seems to me that Avalon gives off a Camelot type theme. I remember watching a movie about King Arthur and Camelot called Avalon High. Idk id anybody's watched that movie, lol.

Survivor
May 30, 2009
I know this is a bit off topic but just wanted to say that I wouldn't call Mooshu Chinese 'cause of the samurais and the zen gardens. I believe it's Japanese :D.

Explorer
Feb 25, 2012
thejordanator wrote:

wrong! remember the great mooda!? it relates to budha and budhist is a chinese religion(not that im chinese, japonese or a budhist). and the ladies clothes are chinese not japonese.

P.S. i havnt finished avalon i was just curious what this post is. :? actually im still up to mooshu

Gabriel Ashleaf

Survivor
Apr 09, 2011
that world isnt easy i am a lvl 80 myth and took on harder bosses but this world cuts the cake and i almost made it threw high road i'm ready for the next thing they throw at me and its based on midevil england such as king aurther and the rest of englanders but the last boss is going to be hard i can only amagain what it will be like and for lvl 55 wolf u got a long jurney ahead of u if ur going to make it to the avalon so save up treasure cards for that big momment and save on good spells and gear u will need it.