Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What the heck hound fizzle

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 10, 2011
I know fire is 75% accuracy but my heck hound is more like 75% fizz. My phoenix and helephant almost never fizz but everytime i use heck hound it has to fizz the first time most of the time it fizz second time and sometimes fizz third time one time it fizz six time in a row and i got killed. thts why i never use it anymore!

Wolf SilverSpear
Master Pyromancer

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
eric123456789028 wrote:
I know fire is 75% accuracy but my heck hound is more like 75% fizz. My phoenix and helephant almost never fizz but everytime i use heck hound it has to fizz the first time most of the time it fizz second time and sometimes fizz third time one time it fizz six time in a row and i got killed. thts why i never use it anymore!

Wolf SilverSpear
Master Pyromancer
There are Enchantment Treasure Cards that can put your accuracy to over 100%. Later on, you can train Infallible, an Aura spell that adds Accuracy to your spells.

Defender
Jul 10, 2011
Where do you get Infallable? is it in celestia? is it a star spell?

Wolf SilverSpear
Master Pyromancer

Defender
May 15, 2010
eric123456789028 wrote:
Where do you get Infallable? is it in celestia? is it a star spell?

Wolf SilverSpear
Master Pyromancer
Yes, Infallible is in Celestia. It boosts accuracy and armor piercing by %15. I find it a very useful spell. You will have to be at least level 54, I believe. It may be level 56. When you reach this level, the spell trainer that will teach you Infallible is located in the Stellarium.