Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Small guide to fire wizards in Krokatopia

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 17, 2009
KT was one of my favorite worlds in the spiral. It was a good world to gain power in.

When i started KT i was around lvl 16 or 17, and the first part was a little hard at first because the first part was all about fire. But after learning how to overcome the strength of resistance I was good to go. The final part (the dungeon) of the area was very easy with a friend. A tip here was to get to lvl 22 on side quests so you get meteor before the ice part, because that will give good enough power to hit your enemy good enough for a one hit kill.

Next was the ice part, very easy for a fire wizard. The only part that was a little harder to solo were the final dungeons of the area and the minotaur. A tip for this place is to do most of the side quests since they are mainly easy for fire wizards, which means easy XP.

Finally was the storm part which in my opinion was a joke. You barely get any quests and they are very easy to solo. A tip here is to do some side quests before the final dungeon, I did this and i got phoenix before i went to the final dungeon. The dungeon was very easy for me to solo, since i had a lvl 35 spell and over 2,000 health. Another tip is to take the minion out first in the battle against the final boss.

By the time this is all over you can do some of the side quests in the first place, since they will be easy now, and by the time you have finished KT you will be around lvl 36 or 37.

Hope this helps! :)
______________________________________________________ Cya in the spiral!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
kendom368 wrote:
KT was one of my favorite worlds in the spiral. It was a good world to gain power in.

When i started KT i was around lvl 16 or 17, and the first part was a little hard at first because the first part was all about fire. But after learning how to overcome the strength of resistance I was good to go. The final part (the dungeon) of the area was very easy with a friend. A tip here was to get to lvl 22 on side quests so you get meteor before the ice part, because that will give good enough power to hit your enemy good enough for a one hit kill.

Next was the ice part, very easy for a fire wizard. The only part that was a little harder to solo were the final dungeons of the area and the minotaur. A tip for this place is to do most of the side quests since they are mainly easy for fire wizards, which means easy XP.

Finally was the storm part which in my opinion was a joke. You barely get any quests and they are very easy to solo. A tip here is to do some side quests before the final dungeon, I did this and i got phoenix before i went to the final dungeon. The dungeon was very easy for me to solo, since i had a lvl 35 spell and over 2,000 health. Another tip is to take the minion out first in the battle against the final boss.

By the time this is all over you can do some of the side quests in the first place, since they will be easy now, and by the time you have finished KT you will be around lvl 36 or 37.

Level 36 or 37?! I start Krok at around level 11 and leave, with it complete, before level 20 or 25. Fire, Ice, Storm, no matter what school.

The tip for side quests can be valid...so can playing smart. Mark and port to beat the final dungeons in the Tomb of Storms. You don't need to run around doing side quests, you just need strategy. :)

Explorer
May 17, 2009
RavenLady777 wrote:
kendom368 wrote:

Level 36 or 37?! I start Krok at around level 11 and leave, with it complete, before level 20 or 25. Fire, Ice, Storm, no matter what school.

The tip for side quests can be valid...so can playing smart. Mark and port to beat the final dungeons in the Tomb of Storms. You don't need to run around doing side quests, you just need strategy. :)

Thanks, I did this so MB could go a little faster. MB was easy with the health and spells i got, finished it in 3-5 days. It also made MS go by a little bit quicker and easier since by the time i was in MS i was at lvl 41 and I only needed one won lvl for helephant. Just wanted to try something new on a different wizard :D