Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I did 1,000,000 Damage but no badge!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
I'm a level 80 death and i was fighting life monkeys in zafaria, me, my balance friend, and a life friend were going to do 1,000,000 damage. We spent an hour using traps, blades, treasure card traps and blades, and i even criticaled. With a boost it did 1,000,000 damage and even said, It also healed me 500,000 but it didnt give us the badge! Why didnt it give us the badge for one and a million if we did a million damage?

~Level 80 Death

Defender
Nov 05, 2011
It's possible you came across a very unforetunate glitch my friend :(

But you can always try again :-) I wish you luck with that :)

And admins please move this thread 'cause it has nothing to do with Wizard City :-o

Jazzy

Hero
May 02, 2009
Maybe you got the badge already but just didn't notice. Try checking your badge list again to see if its there. If not, then try contacting KI support about it.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
IKL626 wrote:
It's possible you came across a very unforetunate glitch my friend :(

But you can always try again :-) I wish you luck with that :)

And admins please move this thread 'cause it has nothing to do with Wizard City :-o

Jazzy

It doesn't need to be moved. Ravenwood Commons is for discussing the current game~ note that the OP didn't post this in the Wizard City forum.

Anyway, sorry to hear about that, OP. Maybe you need 1,000,001 damage to make it count? I don't know, I'm a Balance wizard~ I'll never have the boosts required to get that badge, so best of luck to you!

Explorer
Feb 12, 2011
I have heard that Death can not use their drain spells - you need to use real damage spell like pirate (for example).

Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
amy7274 wrote:
I have heard that Death can not use their drain spells - you need to use real damage spell like pirate (for example).

That is the reason why. I don't thin DOT's(Do over time) count either. If you used a drain spell then sorry but you will have to use a normal damage only. My ice friend couldnt get it so he got storm boosting clothes from the bazaar and i gave him a colossal treasure card leviathan(he had mastery) and he was able to get it after like a million blades and traps. So if you dont think you can get there with skeletal pirate and you really want the badge, I suggest you do the same. Storm mastery amulets are availible from luska but are really rare and from sylster(also very rare)

Explorer
Feb 25, 2010
I've heard that the drain spells including ghoul, vampire, wraith, scarecrow and katz's montster don't count because they are drains instead of damage attack spells. This may have been the problem for you. Good luck if you decide to go for it again.