Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

stuck tree of life

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
i only have two more missions , both at tree of life -- i cannot get there -- bridge is out -- i completed mission of spirit cage and beat the evil spirit 2 times -- no more missions come up and all i have is the oyster and books -- please help

Defender
Aug 19, 2008
Did you go talk to the guy at the temple in the big open area between the areas? He gives you the task....

A friend had this problem...she had missed one of the little guys in the village and once she did his task she got the guy in the temple to talk to her and give her the Tree of Life quest.

Good luck!

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
thank you for your reply , yes i cannot find anyone in moo shoo to talk to for missions -- i have emailed w101 for help also .. the last thing i did was light the candles and fight the spirit -- wraith guy with tree behind him - after that i thought the bridge would let me across

Survivor
Mar 21, 2009
rjfkii wrote:
thank you for your reply , yes i cannot find anyone in moo shoo to talk to for missions -- i have emailed w101 for help also .. the last thing i did was light the candles and fight the spirit -- wraith guy with tree behind him - after that i thought the bridge would let me across

same thing happened to me

Defender
May 06, 2009
Have you checked your quest tab? It will usually show you if you need to report back to someone first. I seem to recall after I got the soul I had to go back to the blacksmith in the village of sorrows to forge the chain, after that I could go talk to the samoorai in the lake, then I could cross the broken bridge.

Sorry I don't remember the names.