Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is Marleybone Haunted?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 09, 2009
I was near the museum by those towers in Regent's Square. I was just looking through my quests (I am level 35) and when I closed the book, I noticed some THING floating passed me. It looked like it had a green bonnet-like hat and an apron. So, if I am not crazy, could this be a ghost? I am almost sure that it was a female dog, but otherwise I don't know what I saw. Could this be why Marleybone seems so dismal besides the facts that it is nighttime and overrun with thieves? This face here could literally represent my expression when I saw it:

~Jenna Griffinwhisper
Level 35
Currently in Marleybone

Survivor
Oct 23, 2010
Survivor
Aug 03, 2011
Marleybone was haunted ever since Malistair broke Meowiarty out of Newgate prison.

Survivor
Apr 04, 2011
2709kipom123 wrote:
I was near the museum by those towers in Regent's Square. I was just looking through my quests (I am level 35) and when I closed the book, I noticed some THING floating passed me. It looked like it had a green bonnet-like hat and an apron. So, if I am not crazy, could this be a ghost? I am almost sure that it was a female dog, but otherwise I don't know what I saw. Could this be why Marleybone seems so dismal besides the facts that it is nighttime and overrun with thieves? This face here could literally represent my expression when I saw it:

~Jenna Griffinwhisper
Level 35
Currently in Marleybone

it might have been some noob running past you.

Defender
Jul 10, 2011
yea marleybone was haunted after malistaire broke meowiarty out of jail and dragonspyre was meant to be haunted (death, fire)

Wolf SilverSpear ~ Level 45 Pyro