Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I'm a lvl 78 myth and I didn't get pet quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
Well i'm getting a little bit annoyed I just level an hour ago and I didn't get a "call" from Cyrus to come talk to him etc and I went to him just in case I missed it or something but nothing help please! :(

Administrator
There are 2 requirements to meet to be able to accept the starting pet quests from your school professors in Ravenwood, Nightside, or Krokosphinx.

You must be a minimum of level 78

You must have completed your school’s level 58 spell/pet quest from your professors.

Make sure you have completed your level 58 spell/pet quest. Check here for the requirements for that reward.
https://www.wizard101.com/game/update-notes/may2011#level58pets

community@wizard101.com
Delver
Apr 10, 2010
If you've accomplished all the requirements as Prof. Greyrose said, go to the myth school and check with Cyrus Drake. He doesn't summon your wizard once you become level 78.

Survivor
Nov 08, 2010
ssss55123 wrote:
If you've accomplished all the requirements as Prof. Greyrose said, go to the myth school and check with Cyrus Drake. He doesn't summon your wizard once you become level 78.

I got summoned at level 77 and got my pet.

Survivor
Aug 12, 2011
My friend got the call o get that pet at level 77

Delver
Apr 10, 2010
My myth got her new pet at level 77 also. My ice had to wait until she was level 78 to get hers though. Is it a glitch only the myth school has? NOT that I'm complaining, mind you.