Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gardening in avalon

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 22, 2011
Anybody knows where the gardener in Avalon is?Professor Greyrose please reply because even on test realm you:didn't say the location of the gardener,just showed us the spells and just a little detail about second spring and etc. i really wanna know since on test i got as drop too new gardening plants really cool and wanna use them with the new spells.

Administrator
From the Update Notes:

You must complete the quest "Sumner's Tale" in Caliburn AND "Between Two Shrubs" in Dun Dara before Roger the Shrubber will appear.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Jan 03, 2011
Also he appears in abbey road. After i finished the quests i looked around for him for in Caliburn for quite a while...

Anyone knows why i can't by new spells? I am level 80, rank 10 gardener and i have more than enough money but i can't buy the first spell the avalon gardener offers. I went to the one in celestia as well and i can't buy those either...

Survivor
Sep 12, 2009
I have 3 wizards that have completed Avalon and are level 80. I have gotten the Shrub quest on only one of them, though. Is there something I'm missing? Do I need to be a level 10 gardener for it to show up?

Confuzzled here.