Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Teleporters tend not to ever work

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 31, 2012
Over time, I have noticed that the teleporters tend not to work. Usually greater than 50% of the time. This includes Grizzleheim, Marleybone and Mooshu. I have never found even one that worked in either Marleybone or Mooshu.

Is there something I should know about this?

The thing with grizzleheim seems to be that they "warm up". so if you use them first thing in the day, they are dead as a doornail. But if you are there at night, especially late, probably 1 will work. Not all 3 : just 1.

Let me tell you, this is extremely inconvienent.

Is this a glitch? Thanks!

Delver
Apr 10, 2010

I haven't had any trouble (so far) with the different teleporters in the worlds. But I have had some trouble with my housing teleporters not working on occasion.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
blkrsenmaiden wrote:
Over time, I have noticed that the teleporters tend not to work. Usually greater than 50% of the time. This includes Grizzleheim, Marleybone and Mooshu. I have never found even one that worked in either Marleybone or Mooshu.

Is there something I should know about this?

The thing with grizzleheim seems to be that they "warm up". so if you use them first thing in the day, they are dead as a doornail. But if you are there at night, especially late, probably 1 will work. Not all 3 : just 1.

Let me tell you, this is extremely inconvienent.

Is this a glitch? Thanks!

You have to go to where the teleporter takes you and activate them first, before they work. If you don't activate them, to where they are glowing, they dont work.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Teleporters can be tricky, in order to work you must first activate the one out in the field by the place you went to, then the one at the station works to return to there. I have never had any problem with them, sometimes I have to go up to one and activate it then back up and re-approach it to get it to work.