Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance Judgment Pet?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 29, 2009
I am a level 68 balance and I don't have the Judgement pet. I am not sure if i just missed the quest or anything. I got chimera and my friend who is the same level as me has the pet.

Anyone know why I don't have the pet.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
123pete45 wrote:
I am a level 68 balance and I don't have the Judgement pet. I am not sure if i just missed the quest or anything. I got chimera and my friend who is the same level as me has the pet.

do the gh lvl 35 spell quest and the lvl 55 wt quest
if ya did it and beat a certain quest in the main wt quests then your teacher will call you and give ya the quest balancing egg

Survivor
Jun 25, 2010
Same thing happened to me. I didnt get an update, so i went to the balance school and talk to the teacher. Then he gave me the quest. The boss, in my opinion, is very simple.

Jonathan Walker Transcended Sorcerer
Jonathan Lifehunter Master Necromancer

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
I'm only a Level 43 Balance Wizard, but I'm pretty sure that the Judgment pet isn't a quest related. I think your friend might've gotten it from some event or a pre-paid card some time ago. I dunno.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
123pete45 wrote:

You'll need to complete the quest "Nordrilund Exposure" in Wintertusk and your level 48 pet quest (do you have your pet hydra, or are you missing that, too?), before you can pick up your level 58 pet quest from Alhazred.

This thread has more info: https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/34977.ftl

It's possible that you missed a quest, and will need to complete it before you can finish this one. Good luck!

Laura Shadowsong,
Transcended Sorceress

Community Leader
You will need to get the pet from Wintertusk.

You must have completed the quest "Nordrilund Exposure" given by Grandmother Raven in Hrundle Fjord.

Here are the game notes for that.
https://www.wizard101.com/game/update-notes/may2011

Good luck :)

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
123pete45 wrote:

A few things have to be done before you get that pet, you already have your previous pet so you are ok there. You must finish Grizzlehiem and be into Wintertusk, follow the main story line, until the last area and get the quest Northern Exposure from Grandmother Raven.

When this is completed you will have to go to your school teacher and get the quest for your pet fight, you will not be notified by your teacher that the quest is ready for you.