Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wysteria pet shop doesn't sell pets.

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 06, 2011
I was wandering around Pigswick Academy and buying a new robe. I went further around and saw a door with the sign over it saying it sold pets and pet snacks. I went in to see what they had in stock, and the shopkeeper only sold pet snacks, no pets, no additional tabs to click or anything like that. I thought as I walked out, maybe that pig is right. Pigswick folk ARE cheaters, even the shopkeepers give you a rip off.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2010
KingCobra022 wrote:
I was wandering around Pigswick Academy and buying a new robe. I went further around and saw a door with the sign over it saying it sold pets and pet snacks. I went in to see what they had in stock, and the shopkeeper only sold pet snacks, no pets, no additional tabs to click or anything like that. I thought as I walked out, maybe that pig is right. Pigswick folk ARE cheaters, even the shopkeepers give you a rip off.

Have you gone to the Wysteria wand and athame shop? They don't even have any wands!

Survivor
Dec 11, 2011
Your right. The deck shopkeeper only sells one deck too. :x

Survivor
Jun 24, 2010
Yeah, i wuz dissapointed with the pets, since i wuz lookin foward 2 the cool pets

Survivor
May 27, 2011
The only pet you get isthe Golden Piggle.Plus when I went to the castle and crafting shop, they have no castles!Talk about a rip-off.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
[quote james5435 ] Plus when I went to the castle and crafting shop, they have no castles! [end quote]

The reason they don't have castles is because the Wysteria castles are in the crown shop. I believe that the Sunken Palace, the Wizard's Watchtower and the Wysteria Villa (obviously) are all from Wysteria.

Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
crazymonkey115 wrote:
[quote james5435 ] Plus when I went to the castle and crafting shop, they have no castles! [end quote]

The reason they don't have castles is because the Wysteria castles are in the crown shop. I believe that the Sunken Palace, the Wizard's Watchtower and the Wysteria Villa (obviously) are all from Wysteria.

Yeah but do they have to make it so much money seriosly 100,000 gold or 10,000 crowns way too much for me and i really want sunken palace :(

Defender
May 03, 2009
So, I read the title, and I thought 'Ya, it was such a rip-off!' And I was SO looking forward to a pet!

Explorer
May 27, 2012
Oh, and here's another rip-off. Not only do they not sell castles, but not even furniture! Also, the teachers don't even teach spells, they teach nothing! How are the students there supposed to learn spells? Besides that, I wished there would be a pet in the pet store. Since the world focuses on pig characters, I thought they would sell like, Ninja Pig pets, Piggle pets, but they sold SNACKS! Well, about the pig, he's right. Pigswick folk are cheaters. They will break the rules of the game WHENEVER they can get away with it. Literally.

Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
Oh but here is the biggest rip off of all! You get a pet By doing the Main questline, i mean how unfair is that now!?! ENjoy your new wysterian golden piggle!

Explorer
Feb 29, 2012
thepeakisalie wrote:
Oh, and here's another rip-off. Not only do they not sell castles, but not even furniture! Also, the teachers don't even teach spells, they teach nothing! How are the students there supposed to learn spells? Besides that, I wished there would be a pet in the pet store. Since the world focuses on pig characters, I thought they would sell like, Ninja Pig pets, Piggle pets, but they sold SNACKS! Well, about the pig, he's right. Pigswick folk are cheaters. They will break the rules of the game WHENEVER they can get away with it. Literally.

Have you tried the other shops they have nothing i repeat nothing and have you tried battling the pig in the last match there every time you hurt he heals:( i beat him but only after 50 tries

Defender
May 22, 2011
Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
Have you tried the other shops they have nothing i repeat nothing and have you tried battling the pig in the last match there every time you hurt he heals:( i beat him but only after 50 tries

i accually beat him in two tries. If your in the school of fire use the heck hound with like five pips and in three turns the pig is dead!

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
james5435 wrote:
The only pet you get isthe Golden Piggle.Plus when I went to the castle and crafting shop, they have no castles!Talk about a rip-off.

it doesn't even say they sell castles on the sign. it says crafting and furniture. thats it. but it is agrivating that it doesn't even sell furniture.

Explorer
Apr 21, 2012
yeah the whole place is a rip off! their should be castles in the store that says castles! they should be sold with gold too! i really wanted a pet there and the same thing! Professor Greyrose please tell us what to do!

Explorer
Feb 25, 2012
I actually enjoyed my Golden Piggle, (not that I use it) I use it as a gaurdian to the Emperer of Mooshu grave (I made that out of furniture at my castle for fun) so no one will harm his grave and no one will steal his precious items lol.

Level 38 Magus Theurgist Gabriel Ashleaf

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
Blue Owl on Jul 13, 2012 wrote:

I think Wizard's Watchtower may be a Wysteria Castle. (and I just got it!) but I don't know about Sunken Palace

But that totally is a rip off

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Actually, the golden piggle is useful early on. It's one of the first pets you can get that has Pip-o-plenty on it (the only reason I even trained it) and that on its own makes it a useful pet early on. Shortly after you start getting a small bunch of pets and they bury the piggle in usefulness.

Survivor
Jul 14, 2012
But what pet would they even have? It would be cool if one of those pig students was a pet.

Survivor
Aug 26, 2012
The only good thing about that place in the contest

Explorer
Oct 04, 2009
I noticed it as well, what happened?

Defender
Jul 21, 2010
Ok guys maybe you need to think about this a little more. As you know Wizard101 has many real life jokes hidden in its story. Ok so Wysteria. The characters here are pigs the can't do magic (squibs). All their schools are copied from Ravenwood and the teachers encourage students to cheat. Also the students are fat and lazy so, think supply and demand. If they are lazy, will they want a pet they have to train and take care of? They're fat so pet snacks must be like their Twinkies, Oreos, Cokes. They don't teach magic so the school doesn't sell wands. It makes a little more sense if you look at it in that perspective. If you feel cheated just go to ANOTHER WORLD!
-Morgan LegendHeart level 39, mooshu the crimson fields

Defender
Jul 21, 2010
Also I'm pretty sure it was meant to be a mini-world. Or a world added on to like Grizzleheim.

Survivor
Aug 03, 2010
I thought the same thing! It must just be the sign for "Pet Snacks" though, you know?

Defender
Dec 25, 2012
flavanmcjojo on Aug 29, 2012 wrote:

i accually beat him in two tries. If your in the school of fire use the heck hound with like five pips and in three turns the pig is dead!
the last pig is way to easy and coming from a life wizard way to easy was level 28 when killed that pig last month

stay with the quest and bam level 64

dustin battle wrath level 65