Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Most annoying spell?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 20, 2009
Personally I don't PVP, but in PVE, hands down the most annoying spell for me is spirit armor. When a mob suddenly has 400 more hits than normal it can really put a damper in a deck that's tuned down for farming.

Black mantle is a close second.

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
That is why ice wizards learn Steal Ward. :)

If you are having trouble with the Spirit Armors, make friends with an ice wizard. They will help and can easily steal those armors for themselves. That's what I do.

Defender
Oct 19, 2008
I think the most annoying spells are the long, not much happening spells that seem everlasting, i HATE them. They can put a spell on my fun.

Survivor
Feb 25, 2009
Hmmm good question. In my opinion the most annoying is weakness. Especially when the enemy goes first. So boom you have a lot of tings to power up your attack it should be just enough maybe a little too much. Then they use weakness and you waste all your pips and dont kil anything. it just gets annoying. But yah spirit armor is pretty annoying too. I just dont find it as often as weakness.

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
I have to admit, Spirit Armor is a pain. On a day to day basis, I hate the spell that Balance Monsters use frequently and that is the one that reduces attack damage by 25%. I don't know how many times I will have already selected a spell that produces enough damage to finish a monster off, only to have that annoying spell cast on me so that I have to go another round.

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
i actually like the challange of spirit armor. it's like a monster healing itself not BIG deal

my most annoying spell is weakness

it always shows up at the most inconvienient times