Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Marleybone Issues

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 02, 2011

Kingsisle, I just got to Marleybone! I notices a few issues. One, the sidewalks. You have none for Hyde Park or the others. Two, the Newgate Prison is hard to get around. I hate it most of all when i get in a battle when i did not mean to :x . The only way to fix it is to let us press X when we come up to them like we do when we talk. Is this possible?

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
spikebed400 wrote:

Kingsisle, I just got to Marleybone! I notices a few issues. One, the sidewalks. You have none for Hyde Park or the others. Two, the Newgate Prison is hard to get around. I hate it most of all when i get in a battle when i did not mean to :x . The only way to fix it is to let us press X when we come up to them like we do when we talk. Is this possible?

This really isn't a "technical issue," but your problem certainly is valid. Marleybone isn't bugged. The streets have always been like that. Enemies are much harder to get around in Marleybone due to the street layout and I'm pretty sure KI intended/intends to keep it that way.

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
This is not a glitch. Marleybone teaches you patience. The lack of clear 'sidewalks' is a way to teach for other worlds as well. There are safe areas to walk. You have to take your time, watch how the MOBs move and learn.

Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
RavenLady777 wrote:
This is not a glitch. Marleybone teaches you patience. The lack of clear 'sidewalks' is a way to teach for other worlds as well. There are safe areas to walk. You have to take your time, watch how the MOBs move and learn.

I agree completly. After Marleybone getting around mobs are a breeze :)

Another thing that works is to escape and quit, and then back out of the main way ASAP, if that fails too much i just flee XD

~Kristen GreenHunter Lvl 54 Ice~