Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Nightside door doesn't open?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 01, 2012
The door behind the waterfall in the commons doesn't open and i have the mission for it. I tried to go through the door. ?_? What's going on? I have been thinking about friending someone who does have access to the door then going to their location if you would like to help me try looking for Aaron darkflame. But please give me a solution or any answer that could help. :-( :-(

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
terrafinn wrote:
The door behind the waterfall in the commons doesn't open and i have the mission for it. I tried to go through the door. ?_? What's going on? I have been thinking about friending someone who does have access to the door then going to their location if you would like to help me try looking for Aaron darkflame. But please give me a solution or any answer that could help. :-( :-(

The door behind the waterfall will open to you when you follow the storyline and it takes you there.

It sounds like you have a quest, probably from your professor, to go in there. This happens a lot in the game. We get a quest to go to an area where we don't have access yet.

You can either continue to follow the storyline, and eventually you will get access to that area, or as you mentioned, you can find a friend who has access and they will let you teleport to them in that area.

Good Luck either way.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Honeybee313 wrote:
terrafinn wrote:

The door behind the waterfall will open to you when you follow the storyline and it takes you there.

It sounds like you have a quest, probably from your professor, to go in there. This happens a lot in the game. We get a quest to go to an area where we don't have access yet.

You can either continue to follow the storyline, and eventually you will get access to that area, or as you mentioned, you can find a friend who has access and they will let you teleport to them in that area.

Good Luck either way.

That quest is actually given by Headmaster Ambrose. You will have to complete the story line up to that point before he will give it to you.