Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Will my 58 Quest be hard?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 11, 2011
My 48 quest went like this:
Talk to a bunch of people, then go to labyrinth into tower (have to beat dungeon for access) and defeat easy boss on third floor. I should not have summoned a Storm henchman, because when I saw his health I almost cried when I saw how much health he had. It was about 1000! He was killed in about 4 turns. So now I am hoping for a much harder boss for my 58 spell / pet. That boss was a letdown.
Finnigan Shadowglade, GM Conjurer (Myth)
Minor: Death, Moon

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
zackcatsteel wrote:
Talk to a bunch of people, then go to labyrinth into tower (have to beat dungeon for access) and defeat easy boss on third floor. I should not have summoned a Storm henchman, because when I saw his health I almost cried when I saw how much health he had. It was about 1000! He was killed in about 4 turns. So now I am hoping for a much harder boss for my 58 spell / pet. That boss was a letdown.

There are plenty of places in the Spiral you can test your strength on, getting spells and pets really doesn't have to be one of them.

Where you call an easy time others may not. Since these quests must be soloed that is kept in mind. You will somewhat get your wish though because I do not remember getting my Life and Storm 58 spell was no walk in the park. In fact I remember being defeated a few times before I got the idea of the fight.

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
ignore brwac's message ill make this one on topic, it is harder then level 48 quest if you want to know for yourself check a youtube video on a level 58 spell quest.

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
watsupdog111 wrote:
ignore brwac's message ill make this one on topic, it is harder then level 48 quest if you want to know for yourself check a youtube video on a level 58 spell quest.

"ignore brwac's message" That is not part of the Message Boards Code of Conduct. "name-calling and other general rude behavior" That was an example of general rude behavior telling people to ignore someon you probably dont even know in real life. Please, before posting, refer to https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/codeofconduct the Code of Conduct. You can get your account banned for violating any of the offences. You are lucky your post was approved by the Moderators.
-----
Anywho, Yes, with new Critical and Block systems, your level 58 spell should be harder then your level 48 spell. Most bosses for school spells are the ame school as you, so be sure to pack converts if it is.

Survivor
Mar 11, 2011
He was harder. More tough than Malistaire. Whatever, I still owned him. I am not saying he is easy. It took me a 50 and 70 storm henchmen and one 70 life. The life attacked once on the minion and killed him. I had to fight Talos.
He had 10,450 health, I think. Do not correct me if I am wrong, please. He cheated. Whenever I used a blade or trap or whenever an attack used a trap or blade, he put a +35% hex on me. Long battle. On a happy note, MEDUSA IS AWESOME!!!! 8)
Finnigan Shadowglade, level 58 Conjurer

Survivor
Nov 29, 2009
For storms, i think the quest was extremly hard. Leviathin boss is a rank 7 fire with somthing like 7,000 health and his minnion is a life with 1,750 health or some thing. Whenever you use a blade or a trap he goes all like "Ah! A Charm! Lets Make The Playing Field Even!" and puts a +30% on you. And hes in this house in Mooshu right by the rock garden in the mooshu commons.
The kraken pat boss is SO much harder. He has 6,570 health adn his minnion has 1,650. I dont think he cheats, but i'm not sure. Its been awhile since i did it. The worst part about that boss is a storm! And you have to be storm because its the storm pet quest! And Storm wizard + Storm boss = lots of storm prisisms. THe boss is in Nordrilund and past this broken bridge thingy so you have to ether do all of winter tusk to get to the place and do part of Nordrilund, or find some one to port to.
If you wanted a challenge, then you've gotten your wish.

also you get lots of xp! :D

Paige ThunderRiver lvl 66 storm

Survivor
Jul 11, 2011
don't pay too much attention to them, this can be hard but not always. Many people who say theirs was hard most likely didn't know how the bosses will cheat. Yours will be talos in science center in celestia. He is one of the easiest lvl 58 spell bosses to defeat, as it has a boost to myth. He will have 10,450 health and a pretty easy minion. Just remember, DON'T USE TRAPS OR BLADES!!!

Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
zackcatsteel wrote:
Ethan wraith level70 death!the level 58 qwuest are really easy. your guy will probably be myth so all you have to do is get a myth sheild from the girl in the commons where you can by potion she is on the stage(no need for traning point its free) and get the spell that turns myth to storm and just load up on those spells thats what i did and i got my on the first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Apr 09, 2010
Most people will tell you "no traps or blades" but how can you use your seven card copies to deal upwards of 10K damage? Use traps and blades! It will be like the boss having a permanent 30% Amplify. If you have ten Hex traps, the damage isn't 300% more, it's 30% more.