Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fast Travel Glitch?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
I was getting a message when I tried to fast travel to my friend, both of us are members and we are on each others friends list. The message came up after we tried to faster travel that the friend is not on your friend list. Very strange. Answers? We tried at different times for about 2 hours and still the same message. We also rebooted a few times. Sad

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
This happened to my friend and I, too!

What you do is remove each other and add each other again - if this doesn't work click on your buddy and if it says you need to add them (even if you already did) add them again, this should solve your problem. :)

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
This has happened with four different wizards I tried to add to my friends list. :x
However, I found that if they added me, it worked fine. Gamma, I hope you're seeing this!

Administrator
I am, and we know all about this. We're working the weekend to make sure things like this aren't happening anymore. We hope to have a fix for this in the next couple of days so please be patient.

Thanks you all of you who reported this.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Defender
Nov 05, 2008
Gamma wrote:
I am, and we know all about this. We're working the weekend to make sure things like this aren't happening anymore. We hope to have a fix for this in the next couple of days so please be patient.

Thanks you all of you who reported this.

plz plz fix this quick i just started a noob and want to add my old friends to my new list, they have tried to add me and could not we thought we were the only ones, sorry and glad to know we are not

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
Wait a second. Sorry if this sounds really ignorant but what is Fast Travel?

Administrator
It's another way of saying that you've teleported to your friend.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
Oh, thanks Gamma.

And that is a really weird glitch. That's never happened to me before, and I hope it never does.