Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

It isnt so bad guys!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 19, 2011
ok for all you people who are finding Katz monster (68 death spell) lame im here to say otherwise. While many were wanting a 9 pip aoe i wasnt. i would never spend 9 pips on an aoe so yea. PLus here is the thing if you play 1v1 pvp like i do this thing is a killer. If you have an armor pierce aura on you this can stack to 1300-1500 with people who have normal resist. there i just removed like half a fire's or myth's health and healed a huge 750 for myself. now with that added 25% infection i am not really o happy but still its good when used with real infection. so ill just place an infection on them after that katz infection and when they try to heal back their 1500 health they will have -75%. there are also otehr strategies with this concerning sun spells star spells etc. im just saying how it isnt really bad.

Ty KI :P

Survivor
Feb 23, 2010
TheSorcerer123 wrote:
ok for all you people who are finding Katz monster (68 death spell) lame im here to say otherwise. While many were wanting a 9 pip aoe i wasnt. i would never spend 9 pips on an aoe so yea. PLus here is the thing if you play 1v1 pvp like i do this thing is a killer. If you have an armor pierce aura on you this can stack to 1300-1500 with people who have normal resist. there i just removed like half a fire's or myth's health and healed a huge 750 for myself. now with that added 25% infection i am not really o happy but still its good when used with real infection. so ill just place an infection on them after that katz infection and when they try to heal back their 1500 health they will have -75%. there are also otehr strategies with this concerning sun spells star spells etc. im just saying how it isnt really bad.

Ty KI :P

yes i agree it is not underpowered and i am a death wiz. I feel it is the perfect fit of power.