Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PvP Tournaments & Library Dues

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
PvP Tournaments

I was wondering a couple of things about PvP Tournaments. One, how do you join a PvP Tournament? Two, Is it still 80 crowns even if you're a subscriber? :?

Library Dues

About Library Dues, I was wondering if someone could reply to this will all of the location of the history books. I've spent hours trying to find them. I've searched every square inch of every area it tells you to go to!

Thanks ;)
~InvisibleNinja129
Otherwise known as Michael Stormbreaker

Administrator
Your PvP questions were answered in your other PVP post and those answers also can be found here

To join Ranked Matches: Simply click Quick Join in any tab to create or join an existing duel.

Subscribers have access to Ranked Player vs Player as part of their subscription.
Crowns players have access to Ranked Player vs Player on a Pay-by-Duel basis.

As for the History books, you will need to re-defeat the bosses in each of those areas, they hold the secrets to the locations of the History books.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Explorer
Feb 07, 2009
InvisibleNinja129 wrote:

Library Dues
About Library Dues, I was wondering if someone could reply to this will all of the location of the history books. I've spent hours trying to find them. I've searched every square inch of every area it tells you to go to!

I also spent a LOT of time searching for the history books, thinking that it was like the search for the smiths. When I saw a book in the room with one of the bosses I was fighting, I realized that they are inside buildings, not outside.... If I had only remembered seeing that first book inside one of the buildings on Unicorn, I would have saved a lot of wasted time looking. By the time I received the quest, I had forgotten it was there.