Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

where is the chantry plaza

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
I would like to know how to get to the chantry plaza. I have marked a place there but have gone there several times but for some reason it shows me and then I can not get to it...

Can any one help me with this?

Wolf

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
guywoj wrote:
I would like to know how to get to the chantry plaza. I have marked a place there but have gone there several times but for some reason it shows me and then I can not get to it...

Can any one help me with this?

Wolf

I'm not sure "why" you can't get to it.

I found this info on the fansite:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112515&highlight=chantry+plaza

Is this the quest you are working on?

The Chantry Plaza is in Celestia, in the District of the Stars. Open you Quest Log file, and look at this quest. In the upper left corner of the quest box, there is a Dialogue Bubble (a question mark). Click on it and you will see what you have already done for the quest, and what you still have to finish.

But it sounds like you need to go back to Celstia, to the District of the Stars, for the Chantry Plaza.

Hope this helps.

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
your infomation did help some... but still have not been able to get there could it be due to the fact that I have not beat malistare? or what ever his name is.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
guywoj wrote:
your infomation did help some... but still have not been able to get there could it be due to the fact that I have not beat malistare? or what ever his name is.

Does that mean that you can't get into Celestia at all?

To go to Celestia, you must be at least Level 48, and you must have beaten Malistaire by completing the quest called "The Final Countdown".

Are you at least Level 48, and did you complete "The Final Countdown".?

(I thought that you meant that you were already "in Celestia" but you couldn't find the Chantry Plaza.)