Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

tempest storm bug?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
Has this happened to anyone else? You save up your pips for the tempest storm card, you cast it with 4 or 5 pips, it fizzles, and then you lose all the pips you had?! Is this a bug? It's the only card i have that this happens to all my other ones if it fizzles doesn't still cost me my pips this one does. I never get to keep my pips. Seems a little unfair to me that when i fizzle i'd also lose my pips too. :x

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
Things like that seem to happen with area spells when someone else kills your target that round. I've seen it happen with meteor strike, too.

Defender
Feb 18, 2009
Tabbyc wrote:
Has this happened to anyone else? You save up your pips for the tempest storm card, you cast it with 4 or 5 pips, it fizzles, and then you lose all the pips you had?! Is this a bug? It's the only card i have that this happens to all my other ones if it fizzles doesn't still cost me my pips this one does. I never get to keep my pips. Seems a little unfair to me that when i fizzle i'd also lose my pips too. :x

I agree, I've been struggling with trying to get through the Sunken City Instanced Level and this has been happening alot to me. It doesn't seem to matter what card I'm using whether it's the Phoenix, the Kraken, the Meteor Strike, Tornado....it doesn't matter. I like the Fizzle to a very small certain extent but to do it and then lose your pips in the process, very very uncool.

Hunter Silverheart