Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Realms and Bosses

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 17, 2009
Hello fellow wizards and classmates! I have a wonderful idea on how we might improve out magical world! As our tasks get harder and our foes get stronger we need help from fellow wizards. When we have no close friends to call upon (when their not on) we need to wait to battle a strong foe. I suggest that the head wizards cast a spell that allows us to find wizards in our area. (You go to the realm list and would see wizards that are in a certain realm in your area.) For example if Wizard A is in one realm and Wizard B is in another, Wizard A can see Wizard B in the realm he is currently in.

Survivor
Dec 25, 2008
Survivor
Feb 17, 2009
Survivor
Jan 18, 2009
Yes, sort of like search engine for players in-game. Meaning that players should be able to open this search engine in-game, type in boss's name and find players that are on the list waiting to fight that certain boss.

This would be GREAT! :)

Survivor
Feb 17, 2009
I made this because I didn't liked closing the re opening wizard101 to check the wizard101central forums to see if anyone was on my quest. It would be a great tool because not everyone goes on Wizard101central.com, but everyone plays Wizard101 and most likely everyone would use this search engine.

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
VERY GOOD IDEA! i really need to have some help with the bosses of moo shu! they get SO much health! and HALF of them are fire, i am fire ice life! i rarely use ice so i am stumped! my friends are nuice enough to help but i would like to meet new wizards!

Survivor
Aug 07, 2008
yes a party list or search list to find people that wants to do a quest or kill a boss will make the searching process easier.

Survivor
Feb 17, 2009
This will also encourage players to do quests that aren't involved in the main questline because they can now do bosses/quests without constantly asking their friends.