Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life staff or Balance staff

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 04, 2008
Has anyone ever got Life staff or Balance staff from any boss in Krokotopia? Not wand but staff. I know that we can get Life wand from Overseer Paniwi and Balance wand from The Bonekeeper. But I never got Life staff or Balance staff in Krokotopia. If you know which boss in Krokotopia drop Life staff or Balance staff please tell here. Thanks.

Survivor
Feb 13, 2009
I'm stuck in Krocktopia ,too but I know people who have completed the spiral and I asked them and they said no.

Sorry,
Lindsey Icecloud

Defender
Dec 31, 2008
What damage score are you thinking of? I received both life and balance staffs (not wands) of 55 points each, but they were in Wizard City. The life one was from Bastilla Gravewynd. I believe the balance one was from Alicane Swiftarrow, though I'm not certain.

Survivor
Nov 23, 2008
It has been awhile since I've had a character in Krokotopia, but I seem to remember receiving a Balance staff.

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
susume wrote:
What damage score are you thinking of? I received both life and balance staffs (not wands) of 55 points each, but they were in Wizard City. The life one was from Bastilla Gravewynd. I believe the balance one was from Alicane Swiftarrow, though I'm not certain.

I also got a balance staff from Alicane in Wizard City just last night. Not sure if there is a better one available in Krok, but you could always go back to Wizard City and try to get one there.

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
ironhawk wrote:
Has anyone ever got Life staff or Balance staff from any boss in Krokotopia? Not wand but staff. I know that we can get Life wand from Overseer Paniwi and Balance wand from The Bonekeeper. But I never got Life staff or Balance staff in Krokotopia. If you know which boss in Krokotopia drop Life staff or Balance staff please tell here. Thanks.

Attempted Javascript Attack With COLOR

Survivor
Jan 02, 2009
ironhawk wrote:

I heard you can get a life staff that gives 55 damage from Shai Nirini. He drops them but they are apparently really rare and it might take you quite a while to get it. I've never gotten one myself, but a few of my friends have. As for the Balance wand, i really don't know where you can find that. Sry

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
I too have been trying to get the life staff in krok I did not kill bastila grave wind i got the one in coluses boulavard but it is not got at all is the bastilla one the one that has greeen leafs and looks like the starter wand

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
ironhawk wrote:

8)
I got a Storm Staff (70 damage) somewhere in the Sphinx, if that's any help....

Scarlet SkullHammer (Death 39, Black Cat Pet, "Shadow")
8)

Survivor
Sep 11, 2008
Say what? Say what? Uh i think i got a fire staff from the main boss in royal hall it deals 70 damage word and respect, THE DEATH SCHOOL

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
NeoStar wrote:

8)
I got a Storm Staff (70 damage) somewhere in the Sphinx, if that's any help....

8)

8)
I have a Screenshot of the forementioned Storm Staff, BTW;
I'll Post it when I dig it out of my Screenshot Archives.

8)

Survivor
Apr 18, 2009
see my dad is a biiiiiig rpg fan and sense i got him in wizard101 he has always aorried about how he looked and now i am getting into that habbit. but it is what dose the most damage and what charctor class you are like if you are death i find it better to have a life wand because if you go agenst alot of death fiends like i do so yea.

welp hope i have helped any :-)

Survivor
Apr 21, 2009
I actually find it much better to have a staff or wand that gives me minor damages that are not my main or secondary schools.

That way if I have blades or traps up I won't break them when just whittling away the bad guy's health while my PiPs charge up.

That might just be me though.

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
aktem wrote:
see my dad is a biiiiiig rpg fan and sense i got him in wizard101 he has always aorried about how he looked and now i am getting into that habbit. but it is what dose the most damage and what charctor class you are like if you are death i find it better to have a life wand because if you go agenst alot of death fiends like i do so yea.

welp hope i have helped any :-)

You got that right, aktem! I'm a card-carding Death Wizard; but I carry wands from 2 or 3 others as well as my own. I keep my Deck evenly mixed with both Life and Death spells, the entire theme being to keep my Life high enough to weather any attack while sucking their Life away with spells like Vampire and Ghoul. Death Blade and either Death Trap or Curse only adds to the hurt, while Satyr gives me the ability to act like a Healing Wizard (I save Sacrifice for myself). Pirates are nice but I like Banshees more, since they use less pips and I have pump-ups. Spells from Gear gives me a wider School-range of options....

BTW .... "welp"...?

Scarlet SkullHammer (Death 40, Black Cat Pet, "Shadow")

Survivor
May 06, 2009
ironhawk wrote:

The frst boss in krokotopia i forgot his name but he drops a fire staff thats lv20 i got it on my frst try

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
I got a balance staff and I think it was from one of the first bosses in Krok because I got it a little while ago and I'm finishing up Kroktopia right now. I think I got it from one of the bosses its the Staff of the Ancients it give flash with 50 damage.

Defender
Sep 28, 2008
I have, after eight months of playing Wizards and several Wizards later, found the Krokotopian Life Staff. It was dropped by the Nirini Champion and looks like the staffs that Edo, Biti and Odji Nirini drop save its green color of course for Life School. Is it rare? I have never seen it before nor have I seen anyone with it. So if you go farming for it, good luck.

James DeathHammer
lvl 50 GrandMaster
No Retreat, No Surrender
And No One gets left Behind

Survivor
May 06, 2009
ok guess i didn't realize i had such a rare item. Got the life staff that does 80 damage called Staff of Rejuvenation. Not sure where i got it but had to wait till i got level 30 to use so pretty much not able to until Marleybone.

Hope this help

Jonathan Dragonstaff

Survivor
Apr 30, 2009
i defeted the boss but i didnt get it

HELP

myth 17 Heck Hound pet "Hunter"

Survivor
May 23, 2009
Yes, the life staff is available, just not in krokotopia.
Wizard city, firecat avenue.
That one elf boss whose name escapes me.

Survivor
May 11, 2009
ironhawk wrote:

ok, heres the the deal and thnx for bringing up the subject, i want to know how to get a balance stff! i dont know where to get one. i dont care if its not in the oasis or krokotopia just somewhere i can handle battles.( im only level 14.)
P.S. how do you unlock the boat to krokotopia because im stuck in the oasis.and if it has to do with beating the pyrimad of the storms i cant get in their either!

if you can answer any or all three of my questions write a reply soon,
Esmee Dawnrunner lvl 14 sorcerist and soon to be 15

Survivor
Mar 13, 2009
The Life staff is called Staff of Rejuvenation it gives 1 pip and hits for 80. You get it at Jacques Hideout in Knights Court in Marleybone.

I also got a really cool/different looking staff from Brady the Sneak in Ironworks, Marleybones. It is Bradys Staff of Intensity it gives 1 pip and hits for 80 (Storm). Whats cool/different about it is it's wrought iron and has a pot belly stove with a crooked smokestack. It looks funny when I put it on because I'm wearing all white with gold trim - very girly girl with such a mucho macho staff.

Sierra Legendweaver
Level 34
Life/Myth Mage

Survivor
May 08, 2009
I found a life staff in the map room. The first boss that i fought droped it. It has 70% damage level 20. He dose not drop it everytime so you might have to battle him afew times to get it.

Survivor
Sep 21, 2008
Survivor
Jan 05, 2009
I need help to beat the hourglass chamber because idk what to do when it says remember what your mother said patience is a virtue. What does that mean?