Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life staff or Balance staff

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 27, 2009
Survivor
Mar 27, 2009
what they mean when they say," Remember what your Mother said patience is a virtue" click on the things that have patience. snake has patience.

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
If you still havent got that puzzle the answer is snake moon sun tree the last one might not be tree but i think it is GOOD LUCK

Myth/Storm level:28 hope that helps

Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
i have gotten staffs from krokotopia but i've never gotten a balance or life one

jordan death caster lvl 45 master working on the forum in dragonspyre

Survivor
Mar 04, 2009
the life staff is from the nirni champian but it is very rare :) :) :) :)

Survivor
Jan 18, 2009
:) Has anyone ever got Life staff or Balance staff from any boss in Krokotopia? Not wand but staff. I know that we can get Life wand from Overseer Paniwi and Balance wand from The Bonekeeper. But I never got Life staff or Balance staff in Krokotopia. If you know which boss in Krokotopia drop Life staff or Balance staff please tell here. Thanks.

Survivor
Jan 18, 2009
f you still havent got that puzzle the answer is snake moon sun tree the last one might not be tree but i think it is GOOD LUCK

Survivor
Jul 24, 2009
Actually what they mean by patience is a virtue is stop running around in circles. Go stand at the top of the stairs and wait, and three panels will pop up near the obelisks. Hope I help.

I have an additional question about a staff.
What I have is Brady's staff of intensity, and not only does it do 80 damage, but there is a picture saying +1 (a picture of a pip) And I dont know if that means i draw more pips each time, or if i start with more, or what. please reply