Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

"Sorry, that area has been closed!"

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 06, 2009
In Wysteria, whenever I try to enter a building the message "Sorry, that area has been closed!" appears. I know that all you have to do is change the realm but its getting really annoying!

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Wysteria is new, and it's jammed with wizards. The server can't always process everybody who wants to go everywhere, so it gives you the "closed" message. It's just something you have to put up with. The best move is probably to try a "Perfect" or "Normal" server. There will still be plenty of wizards on those (I've tried), but the "Closed" message won't appear as often.

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
jessessej wrote:
In Wysteria, whenever I try to enter a building the message "Sorry, that area has been closed!" appears. I know that all you have to do is change the realm but its getting really annoying!

I've had the same thing to! (in other areas) It was because of my loading! I think its either just closed, Or your loading. Hoped this helps

Survivor
Aug 04, 2011
I can't get into the dorm rooms (even with the "go home" button) due to this error, and I have tried every realm, rebooted, and uninstalled/reinstalled. I can't get any acknowledgement from staff that this is a legitimate bug. This is something that needs to be looked at. It's not a matter of waiting for files to download.

Survivor
Jul 13, 2009
I'm in a "perfect" realm and still getting area is closed. This happens in all worlds and porting home as well. It's getting VERY annoying. Does anyone know if a bug has been report to KI? or if they are doing anything about this? I can understand issues with lag in the new world as there are high volume of players on....but in a perfect realm I can't even get to the bazaar? BOOOO (cry)

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009