Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What Lvl Were You When You Got To Marleybone?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 05, 2012
Level 28!!!
Alyssa Starsinger
Level 31 Mangus Diviner
"May STORM shine to victory!"
Diviners ROCK!!

Survivor
May 20, 2012
Defender
May 15, 2010
Dang! You are supposed to be there around level twenty five? I was there at nearly level thirty seven. And to be frank, this resulted in me being underleveled near Celestia as stupid as that sounds. I leveled up once, if ever through all of Marleybone.

Survivor
Dec 09, 2009
For all of you guys that have quests for MB and don't have it as a world, I had the same problem.

I am now level 35 (Magus Sorcerer/Balance Wizard) but when I was level 15-25 I had gotten a few quests to go to Krokotopia. One I remember clearly (Except for the name of the quest) was a crafting quest I received from the old lady in Olde Town who is either a recipe vendor or a reagent vendor. She has unusual dark coloring and so does the man a few feet from her. It turns out that you may get quests ahead of time that you need to wait for, or you need to complete the certain quest enabling the world that you need to go to.

I had three MB quests before I had even started the Karanahn Palace or even knew what the Temple of Storms was >.<.

I am a bit of a noob when it comes to gaming, so I am constantly trying to help and add friends to excel faster.

If anyone needs help with a difficult quest, add me:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jenna Griffinwhisper
Level 35
Currently in Krokotopia

Explorer
May 08, 2010
28 i did all the side quests in wc b4 i got crowns like triton ave and that

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
About level 25.

Jasmine FireBlade/Victoria/Jessica SparkleGem

Defender
Dec 31, 2010
I was lvl 22. most wizards start mb around 20. Each world lvls you up 10 more lvls without side quests wc 1-1 kt 10-20 mb 20-30 ms 30-40 ds 40-50 cl 50-60 zf 60-70 and av 70-80. Gh an wt give 10 lvls each and wy gives about 5.

Survivor
Oct 21, 2009
Defender
May 15, 2010
keyshun2277 wrote:
trslijs wrote:
i have been given a mission to go to marleybone bt dont have it as a world yet???
has anyone had this problem?

lol, yes. I am on one of these missions right now and I am so frustrated. As a pyromancer, one of my missions for a new spell is in Marleybone. Grr, I can't get into it. ,but so far I've gotten there through friends and teleportation. Getting there whenever I want is a bit harder... :(I could really use some help here.
Calm, guys. You must complete a certain quest for you to get access to marleybone. Once you have the quest to defeat krokopatra, and then do it, you can go to marleybone. Spell quests and crafting quests will not get you there. I hope this has helped.

Survivor
Jan 12, 2012
Survivor
Mar 16, 2012
I was lvl 30 i think. i got there later cause i didnt get my membership till later.

Survivor
Sep 30, 2009
Explorer
Jun 03, 2012
Survivor
Jun 11, 2011
Im lvl 33 (fire) and i still havent got into marleybone!!! Is there a certain quest that I have to do?

WizardCity- lvl 1
Krokotopia- lvl 13
Grizzlehime (don't know how to spell it)- lvl 20
Wysteria- lvl 27

PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ tell me how to get into Marleybone

Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
I got there at lvl 39, but i messed up BADLY in the game so i am in MB and i should be in dragonspyre. i am 2 worlds behind.
But back to the subject, when you beat Tomb of storms, you have to beat Well Of Spirits, and thats takes no time at all and then you are sent to kill Krokopatra, who is inside the giant Krokomummy in the middle of the Well of Spirits. once you beat that, you talk to the "Dog" in the oasis, and he sends you too MarlyBone, **note** headmaster Merle Ambrose does NOT notifiy you when you are going. you get a quest to go there and it just appears in your worldgate. Good luck Wizards!

Survivor
Nov 30, 2011
I'm pretty sure I got there at Lvl 30.

Destiny Starflame Lvl 49
Master Pyromancer

Explorer
Aug 01, 2009
Can I ask why you are all trying to race through the worlds at the lowest level possible?

To be frank, it's kinda dumb.
Why don't you all stop, smell roses, and side quest?
You'll be strong enough to relaxingly do the main quests.

I'm starting Tomb of storms just now (did tomb of the Beguiler though) and I'm level 26 more or less.
Side questing galore, quite fun to do them, lots of fun items and exp and dialogue.

Hoping to be around lvl 30 when I reach Marleybone, probably higher.
(btw, I've heard of people being in MOOSHU at lv 30, what's the rush people?)

Survivor
Nov 17, 2011
When I was level 1 I went to wizard city
When I was level 15 I went to kroktopia
When I was level 20 I went to grizzlehiem
When I was level 25 I went to wysteria
When I was level 30 headmaster called me for nothing
When I was level 35 he called me again and he said nothing
Headmaster Ambrose is almost annoying he's evil to me
And I'm not a young wizard

Survivor
Nov 17, 2011
Survivor
Apr 07, 2012
Until i finished all the quests in Krokotopia, and i was in lvl 28

Survivor
Feb 23, 2010
Im level 29 and have one last quest to do in Wysteria. After that i think i will enter Marleybone.

Survivor
Nov 17, 2011
zaccyh wrote:
firewall1111 wrote:
Do you have to get a quest to go to Marleybone? If so, what are the requirements needed. I'm level 26 and I cant find where you need to go. I'm currently working on the tomb of storms.

Well what you need to do is defeat krokpatra in the temple of storms and then all of the requirements will come up in the following quest given. :D
My sister is annoying

Survivor
Jan 21, 2012
I teleported to a friend and helped her in a battle that was in marleybone when i was a level 28 and now im a level 30. Ambrose called me to his office saying that he needed to see me and when i went there was no exclaimation point above his head. Was it a glitch or did it have to do with me teleporting to a friend before i got marleybone?

Survivor
Feb 01, 2012
allisonmarieocchiu... wrote:
I teleported to a friend and helped her in a battle that was in marleybone when i was a level 28 and now im a level 30. Ambrose called me to his office saying that he needed to see me and when i went there was no exclaimation point above his head. Was it a glitch or did it have to do with me teleporting to a friend before i got marleybone?

That sometimes happens to me too. I was sent to Marleybone at level 31 and while I was working on it Ambrose called me to his office but he didn't have anything for me. What happened?

Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
level 20, made a new wizard today and got there :O even I'm surprised