Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What Lvl Were You When You Got To Marleybone?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 26, 2008
I was just wondering what level you all were when you started Marleybone. Im level 26 and just starting Tomb of Storms, so I think Ill get there around level 30.

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
Survivor
Feb 08, 2011
Do you have to get a quest to go to Marleybone? If so, what are the requirements needed. I'm level 26 and I cant find where you need to go. I'm currently working on the tomb of storms.

Survivor
Feb 08, 2011
Do you have to get a quest to go to Marleybone? If so, what are the requirements needed. I'm level 26 and I cant find where you need to go. I'm currently working on the tomb of storms.

Survivor
Aug 26, 2008
firewall1111 wrote:

If you've done the Karanahn Palace yet then you will get a quest to defeat the Temple of Storms. After that you will get a quest to go to Marleybone.

Survivor
Feb 17, 2011
Explorer
Jun 17, 2009
i was around 31 when i got into mb

seth silverhammer
lvl 44 death

Survivor
Jan 05, 2011
Survivor
May 11, 2011
Dogsrule wrote:
I was just wondering what level you all were when you started Marleybone. Im level 26 and just starting Tomb of Storms, so I think Ill get there around level 30.

i was level 29

Defender
Jul 17, 2010
lvl 34 lol (yes I know I do a lot of quests and help a lot of friends.)

Survivor
Jul 19, 2011
I just started the kaharan barracks ( srry if i spelled it wrong) and i was also wondering that now plus im a level 25 so it harder but my friend a storm is there to help me

Sophia Dawnbreeze
Adept Thamuturge
level 25

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
Survivor
Jul 24, 2011
i have been given a mission to go to marleybone bt dont have it as a world yet???
has anyone had this problem?

Survivor
Jul 19, 2011
I have two quests for marleybone, but I don't have it as a world yet. Any explanations?

Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
Ummmmm

I was around lvl 24 or 25 when I got to mb

Iridian RoseHeart
Lvl 36
Magus Thaumuturge

Explorer
May 28, 2011
Defender
Feb 25, 2011
I'm assuming I got there around level 28 or 29, because I remember reaching level 30 a couple nights after I got there.

Sophia AshHeart
Level 50 Balance

Rylee AshHeart
Level 8 Fire

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
Level 33 on my Life Wizard.
Level 23 on my Balance Wizard.
Level 21 on my Storm Wizard

It's not very accurate. But somewhere around that.

To those wondering how to get into MB.
You must complete the storyline quests for KT.
The storyline quests for the Tomb of Storms are

Defeat the 2 kings in the Family Tomb and the other one. (Forgot name and don't wanna check)
Next go to Karanhan Barracks. Finish the dungeon Karanhan Palace. Turn quest in to Krokohetep. Now for the dungeon for Krokopatra.
After you defeat Krokopatra, you can go speak to the dog when you first entered KT.. (Or Merle Ambrose, I've completely forgot about it, its been so long ago.)
Yay and you recieve your third potion and you're in Marleybone!

Survivor
Apr 07, 2010
Alot of you guys are off track (No offense). All of my friends, family members and others that have gotten MB got there at at least level 20. My advise to getting there on time is to skip any side quests in the tomb of storms. My fire wizard, Morgan Fireblood, got through Krok in half an hour because she skipped sidequests, and got to MB right on time. Hope this helped :-)
Rachel Ghostcatcher level 59 conjurer

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Defender
Sep 14, 2010
Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
Got into krokotopia at level 13, krokosphinx at about 21, and tomb of storms at about 26, and ended krokotoia at level 27. :D

Survivor
Jun 01, 2010
Survivor
Jan 29, 2010
trslijs wrote:
i have been given a mission to go to marleybone bt dont have it as a world yet???
has anyone had this problem?

lol, yes. I am on one of these missions right now and I am so frustrated. As a pyromancer, one of my missions for a new spell is in Marleybone. Grr, I can't get into it. ,but so far I've gotten there through friends and teleportation. Getting there whenever I want is a bit harder... :(I could really use some help here.

Survivor
Aug 09, 2011