Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What Lvl Were You When You Got To Marleybone?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 11, 2011
firewall1111 wrote:
Do you have to get a quest to go to Marleybone? If so, what are the requirements needed. I'm level 26 and I cant find where you need to go. I'm currently working on the tomb of storms.

Well what you need to do is defeat krokpatra in the temple of storms and then all of the requirements will come up in the following quest given. :D

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
Dogsrule wrote:
I was just wondering what level you all were when you started Marleybone. Im level 26 and just starting Tomb of Storms, so I think Ill get there around level 30.

lv. 34

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
Nathunder wrote:
I have two quests for marleybone, but I don't have it as a world yet. Any explanations?

they might be side quests

Explorer
Sep 05, 2011
Survivor
Aug 26, 2008
Abbigail623 wrote:
Level 33 on my Life Wizard.
Level 23 on my Balance Wizard.
Level 21 on my Storm Wizard

It's not very accurate. But somewhere around that.

To those wondering how to get into MB.
You must complete the storyline quests for KT.
The storyline quests for the Tomb of Storms are

Defeat the 2 kings in the Family Tomb and the other one. (Forgot name and don't wanna check)
Next go to Karanhan Barracks. Finish the dungeon Karanhan Palace. Turn quest in to Krokohetep. Now for the dungeon for Krokopatra.
After you defeat Krokopatra, you can go speak to the dog when you first entered KT.. (Or Merle Ambrose, I've completely forgot about it, its been so long ago.)
Yay and you recieve your third potion and you're in Marleybone!

Thank you for explaining this. @JeanBean325 even skipping sidequests, it's impossible to do it that quick. It can't be done it 30 minutes. Most of the dungeons take that long. If you were super ultra uber pro and going for the world record and had 3 level 60 superfast friends you MIGHT be able to do it in 90 minutes, but I doubt it.

Explorer
Jul 18, 2011
Okay im here to edit my answer! :D

My Death (Destiny)
Out of WC- 13
Out of KT-27-28
Out of MB-34
Currently working in Tatkai(dont know how to spell) Outpost :)

Sister Fire (Grace)
Out of WC-10
Currently working in the Pyramid
:(

My Life (Autumn)
Out of WC-9
Currently working on pyramid
:(

Survivor
Dec 31, 2009
27, got really bashed, and went back to Grizzleheim. Returned at 30.
(Hey all you people-Don't make fun of that. I was soloing!)
Des

Survivor
Jun 10, 2011
32. I did most of the side quests, so I have mader savior, junior arceologist, and spinx delver. :)

Jack Iceshard Lv. 36
Ice

"even the small are big."

Survivor
Jun 17, 2011
If you do only main quests you'll reach by 28, but if you do side quests as well, it might be 30-31

Survivor
Mar 18, 2011
moogirl45 wrote:

28? Im level 30 and im not in it HEEELP i am so mad and then the light shined when the headmaster told me to come to he he said he had some thing for me to do but when it went to him he said to learn about the M guy (i cant spell his name). i was like harry potter near the end of book 6. wow look at me i all (MOST all) ways use correct punc uuuug.

Luke BattleSword
Level 30 Life/Storm/Fire

"without life the world would be a rock"

Survivor
Sep 08, 2010
On my legendary life, I got to:
Wizard City on level 1
Krokotopia on level 16
Marleybone on level 33
MooShu on level 39
DragonSpyre on level 45
Celestia on level 52
and Zafaria on level 60 (would have been 63ish, but KingsIsle hadn't raised the level cap then)

Survivor
Jun 14, 2011
Randomperson16 wrote:
Got into krokotopia at level 13, krokosphinx at about 21, and tomb of storms at about 26, and ended krokotoia at level 27. :D

Level 27! You've got to be kidding me :x ! Also, I got into Krokotopia at lv. 12, and Krokosphinx at lv. 18 I am still not at Marleybone. And what quest do you have to finish to get to Marleybone? My friend Helyn's wizard is at Lv. 27 and still hasn't gotten there.

Samuel Goldflame

Lv. 20

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Dogsrule wrote:
I was just wondering what level you all were when you started Marleybone. Im level 26 and just starting Tomb of Storms, so I think Ill get there around level 30.

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
Babbage540 wrote:
Randomperson16 wrote:
Got into krokotopia at level 13, krokosphinx at about 21, and tomb of storms at about 26, and ended krokotoia at level 27. :-D

Level 27! You've got to be kidding me :x ! Also, I got into Krokotopia at lv. 12, and Krokosphinx at lv. 18 ;) I am still not at Marleybone. And what quest do you have to finish to get to Marleybone? My friend Helyn's wizard is at Lv. 27 and still hasn't gotten there.

Samuel Goldflame

Lv. 20

Huh? thats regular! If you want to 'Wow' then talk about her getting out of Marleybone at 38, And still in the second area of Mooshu! She should be fighting the Death Oni Or Jade Oni and getting to Dragonspyre already! (lols)

But its all different, See?:

Death wizard- Main:
Out of Wizard City at level 12,
Out of Krokotopia at 24.
Out of Marleybone at 34.
Out of Mooshu at 41.
Out of Dragonspyre at 48.
In the second area of Celestia (Grotto) at level 50 when i should still be in Dragonspyre fighting Malistare. .

Fire wizard- Unactive:
Out of Wizard City at level 12.
Out of Krokotopia at level 27 (Duh lol i already said it.).
Out of Marleybone at level 38 (Duh lol i already said it.).
In Mooshu Tataki Outpost at level 41. At least i can Helephant the "Helephant" Or the War Oni. Lols.

Life wizard- Active:
Out of Wizard City at level 12.
Out of Krokotopia at level 24.
Struggling to get out of Marleybone at level 31.

See ya round the Spiral!
Ps. I almost forgot to say you get out of Krokotopia by defeating Krokopatra in Temple of Storms. Krokopatra is 1200 health and is a Wizard of Storm. Her minion is also Storm and has 525 health.

Alura Mythshade level 50 Necromancer
Calamity OrgeBlossom level 31 Theurgist
Cheryl Trollcaster level 41 Pyromancer

Defender
Nov 05, 2011
From what I know, you must complete the main storyline of Krokotopia first (which might mean why it's so long) including the Tomb of Storms. I got to Marleybone at level 25, quite early compared to other people but I was quite suprised to have access to two worlds when I hit level 25, Wysteria and Marleybone.

Survivor
Nov 16, 2011
I am currently on Marleybone.. I started at level 32 and still find myself having some trouble at times but I pull through.. In my version as a Balance person try to buff everything up and that means I take alot of damage in the time of buffing up.. So it really has to do with what strategy you use and may have to change it around.. Just have to play with it a little and have some fun!!

Sean SkullBlood
Level 34
Balance & Death

Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
lvl 27 and still here

cya in the spiral miranda stormsong

Survivor
Sep 16, 2011
lv. 30 [ what's sad is that i got into tomb of storms at lv.29] Wolf Titanbreath lv.37 myth

Survivor
Apr 16, 2011
I was between the levels of 25-28 when I got to marleybone, and I was level 38 when I got out of it (which was just today :-D).

Survivor
Sep 05, 2011
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) I was on level 28 when i got it but first you guys have finish temple of storms

:-D :-D :-D Hunter Gostdreamer level 39 :) :)

Defender
Aug 26, 2010
Nathunder wrote:
I have two quests for marleybone, but I don't have it as a world yet. Any explanations?

You can get quests to get something at a world you dont have access to yet - they are usually crafting quests and spell quests. You have to finish Krokotopia before you get access to Marleybone.

The spell quests were set up before they added all the side areas - Crab Alley, Grizzleheim, Wisteria and maybe even Collossus (that's the one with the gobblers right?) If you do the side areas, you are likely to level up too fast and not be able to get your next spell because you aren't to those worlds yet.

Survivor
Aug 30, 2011
I got to level 25 before i got to marleybone so thats the maximum level iv been to when i got to marleybone. make sure you complete all levels in krokotopia!

Add me if ya see me

Robert mistflame - level 26 fire
Adept pyromancer

Survivor
Dec 12, 2009
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
I just got there today with my new ice wizard...level 23. :-)